Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wedding Vow Updates

Hello, everyone!

I just wanted to share a few wedding vows that have been recently updated:

If you’re from San d’Oria and planning to get married, there is now a bell based vow should you or your partner be a geomancer!

-Handbell
    I shall become [person]’s voice.
    I shall forever walk with [person],
    and the spirits shall ever light our path.
    Note: Should one of you be a rune fencer, the sword/great sword wedding vows will be what's needed to practice during your special day!

If you or yours are from Windurst, jobs are the main focus of your vows.
    With that said, rune fencer and geomancer themed vows are as follows:
    - Rune Fencer
    I pledge to remain the steadfast blade at thy side,
    whether my runes fade or my light falter.

- Geomancer
    I pledge to remain at thy side,
    even should the spirits dissipate or the order of the world go awry.
    Since Bastok wedding vows are dependent on you and your spouse’s nation, these vows remain the same!

If you’re planning to be wed soon and have taken up any jobs from the Adoulin area, we hope these entice you to finally get a wedding ceremony planned if you have that special someone in Vana’diel.

For more details about wedding ceremonies in Vana'diel, check out the link here!
    If you and your partner are ready to be married, then click here.
    (8)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Player
    Glad to see you've got your priorities in order, this is vitally important
    (6)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Following the theme, how about a new screenshot campaign titled...

"Best location for a honeymoon in Vana'diel"?
    (2)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Why on earth is time being spent updating this? I don't know anyone in like 8 years that has used the marriage service. Please stop wasting time on events that are unused and focus on the real issues.
    (3)

Player
    This took all of 10 minutes to do, stop complaining about "time being wasted". They didn't' have to do this and could of just had an extra coffee instead.
    (5)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Shoulda had the extra coffee LOL
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Player
    Pretty sure this was a JPside request, and they just wanted it available in time for "June Weddings". XD
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It's just a text thing, it probably took a few minutes of somebody's time to implement.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    It's just a text thing, it probably took a few minutes of somebody's time to implement.
    That same 10 minutes is all it would've taken to add the 5 Resin they screwed us on too. That same 10 minutes would've been all it took to fix the Black screen issue that they just took 3 months to fix too.

How long it took is not important. The fact that it was even a consideration before things that are significantly more important is the issue.

If they added 5 extra resin on accident, I promise you they would've shut the game down instantly to fix it.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    That same 10 minutes is all it would've taken to add the 5 Resin they screwed us on too.
    So that's why you're upset. Get over it lol.

Oh, just an fyi, that "extra 10 minutes" is a lot longer than 10 minutes when dealing with something like that versus changing a string of text, just saying.

That same 10 minutes would've been all it took to fix the Black screen issue that they just took 3 months to fix too.
    Speaking as someone who actually worked with the PS2 dev kit and dealing with PS2 "ports" to PCs, you're incorrect on the "that 10 minutes"..I get it you're extremely salty, but that's a core related issue that cropped up for some people after certain updates (a lot of it is because you people forget you shouldn't be using 3rd party programs.)

If they added 5 extra resin on accident, I promise you they would've shut the game down instantly to fix it.
    Well yes, if they accidentally oversupply people that is a clear mistake with balance being taken into consideration, it would be an immediate fix. I get being salty, but it seems to be clouding your judgement.

Oh, you also seemed to have missed the announcement about the resins.
    (2)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast