Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    way time would've been better served doing something that matters.
    To you. I guarantee you there are people who care about this change.
    (4)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Dear Square Enix,

please may I have a ceremony where I can marry my Automaton.

He is called Rosi, and he has these darling little stick legs, and cutesy-wutesy dents all over his little metal head.

Rosi and I have been together for 12 years, every day. He is totally my brave hero-wero.

Thank you,

Stompa.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    First of all, no.

Second of all, no ones salty.

Third, I didn't miss anything, that's why I commented on it specifically. Forgot 5 resins, *shrug* oh well. Give too many *FULL ON PANIC ATTACK* IT HAS TO BE FIXED IMMEDIATELY.

If you don't call them on bullshit, it's your own fault they keep doing it.

Regardless of how long it ACTUALLY, PHYSICALLY took. They had to agree that it needed to be done, wasted time. Write a draft, more wasted time. Get it approved, more wasted time. Actually implement code, more wasted time.

All that pissed away time would've been better served doing something that matters.
    You say you're not salty...

They had to agree that it needed to be done, wasted time. Write a draft, more wasted time. Get it approved, more wasted time. Actually implement code, more wasted time.
    Not how the process goes. It's more like:
    <Person who deals with side content>: Think I'll change this.
    <Matsui>: Ok.

And if it's a change that will hurt something, obviously then it'll go into a cycle, as in actual code and balance changes..but when you actually work in this kind of environment you see how something like this is literally such a non issue and something one person, even an intern, can do 'quickly.' Has nothing to do with priorities, because this isn't the focus of their monthly updates lol.

All that pissed away time would've been better served doing something that matters.
    Like their focus on monthly updates..? Technically they "piss away" more time continually updating end-game content instead of creating a much more accessible catch up system on existing content. It takes no time to level, but to get to any "worthwhile" level of gameplay, it's insanely hard when very little people can help out and you do not have access to proper trusts if you're a fresh player to the game and some content requires you to have job progression to the point you've dumped hundreds of job points into it.

Instead, they "piss away" time updating Ambuscade and creating side content requiring mission completion many new players and some 2005-2010 era returning players haven't/can't complete if your server is dead

That is what I mean by saltiness, just from your wording it seems you're so hugely upset they won't give you your god forsaken 5 resins you're nitpicking something they could literally throw into the game WHILE it's online and it'll show up on next reset.

They're the same people that want different music when riding mounts. They're the same reason we got Cheese Sandwiches. They're the same reason we got screwed with iGarbage instead of actual levels.
    1. Cheese Sandwich was a joke during vanafest, they ran with it. That was 2005, it's time to move on. (I noticed you didn't comment about the Pizza joke, I guess because it's useful when they implemented it? Lol)
    2. Different music when riding mounts makes sense. Why would it be the (Insert) de Chocobo theme...while reading Omega, for example?
    3. I agree with ilvls..but that was a progression decision because they cannot create more content at the time without new tools, which as you say you didn't miss an announcement, so you should know they're working towards doing something.

I get where you're coming from, I really do..but the anger is misplaced because of something some people actually request. You do realize ToAU as a whole was because of people "like you" requesting something more than just "cheese sandwiches"..right? You'll get your 5 resins, don't worry..if FFXI was going anywhere it would have ended when SE tried to kill it off for XIV and failed.
    (1)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Character
    Knightstrike
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 60
    Personally I like this, the changes for the wedding vows for those jobs are a bit romantic (as it should be), we are unlocking those jobs just to have those vows (I'd be the RUN and my Wife would be the GEO), not sure why so many people are getting upset about this.
    (4)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    For the few complaining previously in thread, not everyone in thread:
    If you don't like any of it, you can always take up computer programming, learn how to write code, and create your own game to play. Until then, be happy with what you have, stop bitching about things you don't have (yet or ever), and learn to have fun, albeit maybe not the god-like level of fun you think you deserve, but fun nonetheless. No one is forcing you to pay-to-play, and we all get the same advantages/disadvantages from it just like everyone else for the same amount of money.

And if your retort is to the idea of "Well I am paying to be able to have more fun than others because gosh-darn-it i SHOULD be having more fun...." etc... then the problem may not be the game, but actually it is YOU and what you think you deserve or should be given.

Rethink your priorities, and then if you cannot or will not change without complaining, then turn off your subscription and create your own game with any/all broken god-like features you want to give yourself. No one is stopping you from doing that.

Just my 4½cents worth about the complaining of how SE is spending the money you are giving them and forcing you to abide by the game THEY created and maintain as they see fit to do....
    Edit: Yes I was salty there, actually full-on salt & pepper with a bunch of jalapeños and vinegar-soaked lemons there too lol
    (2)
    Last edited by Dzspdref; 05-29-2018 at 11:52 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2