Character
    Hecky
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99

connection lost every 10 min on both computers

Heya. Its been about 1 1/2 years since i last played and now all of a sudden i cant seem to stay loged on. On my laptop i finally got the newer patches downloading after losing connection about every 10 min. On my PC which have gotten a new HD since last i played its impossible to get the download complete. So i loged on with my laptop, and whats happening is i d/c every 10 min or so. Over and over again, whats going on? I had my fair share of DC sure, its FFXI after all, but never this bad, on both my computers. Everything else works as normal, so its not the connection.

Ok. When i started googling the issue yesterday i found lots of resent forum posts, both here and other places dating back from late 2017 till just about 2 months ago where people seem to have the exact same problem, but noone have posted that this was fixed or how they fixed it.

If its my connection, FFXI is the only thing having a issue with my connection. I run GW2, wow ect with no problem at all. I dont get kicked off discord or google chrome. Its only FFXI saying i been disconnected every 10 min or so. And ofcourse i have turned the settings to never log me out when afk, but in this case im not afk im activly killing mobs or running around.
    (0)

Character
    Whiteflame
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 3
    Same with me i have this same problem ,looking for a way to fix it.
    (0)

Player
    Same here, its just started as of today and its annoying as hell. i would liek to play not get dced every 10-15 min
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Everyone needs to use the Technical support template.
    (1)