Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Player Zenoxio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    101
    Character
    Zenoxio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

    Ask the Final Fantasy XI development team your questions on Reddit!

    We're taking questions over on the FFXI subreddit to send to the dev team! Come on over and leave your questions in this link:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/commen...ent_team_your/

    [UPDATE] The answers have arrived! https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/commen..._team_answers/
    (2)
    Last edited by Zenoxio; 06-29-2018 at 08:32 AM.
    -reseph, /r/ffxi founder

  2. #2
    Player Pixela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    431
    Character
    Lynettta
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    People are just gonna ask the exact same questions as last year, and get the same answers.
    (3)

  3. #3
    Player Zenoxio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    101
    Character
    Zenoxio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Just to clarify, I'm not selecting any questions previously asked. The post states that.
    (0)
    -reseph, /r/ffxi founder

  4. #4
    Player Justuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    104
    Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    People are just gonna ask the exact same questions as last year, and get the same answers.
    Then u gotta ask different questions mate.
    (0)

  5. #5
    Player Shiyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    705
    Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    no good quesitons will be asked, casuals only want to know dumb useless stuff and spam upvote that garbage because reddit is awful and upvote systems don't belong on the internet where sheep mentality is all humans know how to do anyways
    (1)

  6. #6
    Player Elexia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok/Phoenix
    Posts
    666
    Character
    Kanikou
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 92
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    no good quesitons will be asked, casuals only want to know dumb useless stuff and spam upvote that garbage because reddit is awful and upvote systems don't belong on the internet where sheep mentality is all humans know how to do anyways
    Sorry that the "casuals" don't want RUN nerfed, Shiyo.
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

  7. #7
    Player Pixela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    431
    Character
    Lynettta
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    A question I hope someone can ask is if they can hire a JP speaking english FFXI specific community staff member. Someone that not only can post here and on reddit maybe but also that can push back and fourth what's going on between the JP/English speaking communities.

    Most other games have community staff that talk to the players but also push things to try get more people playing the games.
    (0)

  8. #8
    Player Nyarlko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,523
    Character
    Nyarlko
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    A question I hope someone can ask is if they can hire a JP speaking english FFXI specific community staff member. Someone that not only can post here and on reddit maybe but also that can push back and fourth what's going on between the JP/English speaking communities.

    Most other games have community staff that talk to the players but also push things to try get more people playing the games.
    They've had job postings up on JPside POL frontpage for someone to handle both EN/JP sides of the forum last year and this year... Obviously was not filled last year, and no word yet on if it was this year.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

  9. #9
    Player Zenoxio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    101
    Character
    Zenoxio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    (0)
    -reseph, /r/ffxi founder

  10. #10
    Player Zuidar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    215
    Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Blah... I missed the chance, but the one question I would of asked was what is the status with the lack of new foods over a year since Marine Stewpot and when we gave new ideas on new stat combo food ideas and the fact how Culinarians are missing out on serious dishes compared to other crafts whom have Su3 armor and weapons from the Argentum Tome KI
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 06-29-2018 at 09:02 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast