Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

New Abyssea Content IL119+

Dear Devs,

Please add new content that takes us players back into the wilds of Abyssea. This content was game changing to Vanadiel in that it introduced a fabulous procing system and also added a new line of unique weapons and armor, not to mention adding new battle systems and NMs.

I strongly hope that even with your limited resources, you can find a new and innovative way that these assets can continue to be utilized. Thank you for reading this post and I hope you are able to come up with something awesome. Sincerely, Xiozen
    (1)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Just wait 'till they release Abyssea 2.0 for reforged empy armor +2 and +3.
    (3)

Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Bumping this, for obvious reasons Devs...lookin' at you!
    (1)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Lyandra
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    As much as I would like to have more challenges within the existing realms of Abyssea, could we please use it to give Monstrosity a much-needed adrenaline boost? Part of the problems with Monstrosity is with the so-called 'large' model monsters - they are restricted to many zones as they are "too large" to enter caves and tunnels, likely because the models would clip through the terrain and just look bad. (But, players with the enormous Omega mount can already ride through said tunnels and clip terribly into the terrain... but this is okay somehow.)

So, back to the crux of the problem - where can monsters large and small go where the are an abundant number of fast-respawning mobs that give large swaths of EXP, with areas that are wide and open? ABYSSEA. What better way to give a long-dead game mechanic system some new life with little 'new content' to be made for it, and likewise give the Abyssea zones more activity and by extension, more reason for the zones to continue to exist?

I quit leveling my Abyssobugard because of the literal three zones he can access that give paltry EXP (that's around 20~30 EXP per kill WITH the Dedication bonus), it just takes too dang long to gain any meaningful levels on it. Although I would prefer that some progress be made toward the long-forgotten Frontier content (S-E's original expansion idea for Monstrosity: teaming up with Monipulators in Campaign-style battles)... I would really like to be able to finish leveling up my Monster to the level cap without choking on my tears of anguish and misery.
    (0)

Player
    Just curious Ashtar.. Are you trying to get banned from these forums? >_>
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”