Character
    Djuwal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 64

Back online! (Ragnarok)

Hey all, I'm not sure if anyone I used to run with is still playing, but this is the original Djuwal from CaitSith who used to run ffxi-orestes.com and the Orestes linkshell back in the day. Unfortunately, I had to give up the site (but I still have all the files - so maybe one day I'll bring it back) and then life got too busy to keep up with WoW, FFXI, and now FFXIV. Before leveling my character in XIV, I thought I'd come back and finally finish the main story line in XI over the summer.

If anyone wants to drop a line, feel free to. Can't believe I remembered my login and got my characters back
    (1)

Character
    Beerus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Not sure how things have been going for you , but I was recently back a month ago or so. Apparently most people are on Asura server now if your appears dead, consider a move. GL and welcome back!
    (0)

Character
    Nyarlko
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Niooo View Post
    Not sure how things have been going for you , but I was recently back a month ago or so. Apparently most people are on Asura server now if your appears dead, consider a move. GL and welcome back!
    If you are considering the move, might want to do so ASAP. There is a sale right now, so the server transfer fee is half price, but it's ending in 2 days.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”