Player

AH hates me / blacklisted me or...

Hi there,

I want to ask someone who understand the mechanism behind AH sells.
    Was always thinking that the cheapest item sells first no matter when it was place on AH.
    Until I have started to struggle with selling some Shivite.

Look at the SS.
    The items are there for a week or lilbit more.
    This is my listing price:

Now this is a sell history.
    Before 13th of May the items were selling for 100k/stack then the price went up to 4mil again.

Now someone PLEASE explain me why my items did not sold?
    Just don't tell me that someone with enough gil just bought it for 4mil, where someone placed them for less then 1,5mil...
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Glizdus View Post
    Hi there,

I want to ask someone who understand the mechanism behind AH sells.
    Was always thinking that the cheapest item sells first no matter when it was place on AH.
    Until I have started to struggle with selling some Shivite.

Look at the SS.
    The items are there for a week or lilbit more.
    This is my listing price:

Now this is a sell history.
    Before 13th of May the items were selling for 100k/stack then the price went up to 4mil again.

Now someone PLEASE explain me why my items did not sold?
    Just don't tell me that someone with enough gil just bought it for 4mil, where someone placed them for less then 1,5mil...
    That is most likely the answer, tbh. Someone else may have listed for at least 1gil less than you and beat you to the sale.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    According to your screenshots the last 2 sales went for 600k while you are placing them for sale for 1.5M. Most likely whoever is selling them is undercutting.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Rules are easy:
    1] Items put up on AH with least asking price (i.e. the person put them in with lowest sale price), will sell first.
    1a] If more than one person put them up at "lowest price", then the one on the AH longest (whoever placed it there first) will sell theirs first.
    2] If all items are being sold for same price, then they are all now "lowest price", and see 1a.
    Once someone puts it up in AH for less, then it will sell first no matter how long the others have been up there.
    I put my items up in AH all the time VERY undercutting others just so mine sell first. And sadly, people don't even TRY to bid less now since gil is SOOO easy to come by; they see the "paid for" history, and pop that in.
    Hint: Always bid 1 gil when you see things going for 100k or more and there are DOZENS of them up there. OR even try just 1,000. You may be surprised how often you WILL win that bid.
    Hint #2: If the last 10 sales all say "250,000" and there are still a lot more in AH, then try entering in 169,000 and work your way up 5k at a time. SOOO many times you will get it for a lot less.
    (0)