Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Mrbiceps
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99

It's time for new Inventory storage expansion

Lately, I have been having a hard time managing my inventory. From reisenjima augmentable gear to af+2 and +3, to relics+2 and 3, ambuscade gears, escha, etc. I feel that i can't play my jobs to the fullest because there are not enough inventory space to carry all the gear needed.

Solution? Increase all storage spaces to 100 instead of 80, or at least the wardrobes. Or add 2 more wardrobes.
    (2)

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Agree, I play 3 jobs mainly, DNC, BRD and SMN. I'm starting a SAM and my Wardrobes are already 80/80, that includes Wardrobe 3 and 4. More inventory options would be greatly appreciated, specially when you need 5-6 ambuscade capes for each job.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If you're using that much space for 3 jobs, I think you have one too many hyper-situational piecesthat you equip once in a blue moon at most for a 1% benefit.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    If you're using that much space for 3 jobs, I think you have one too many hyper-situational piecesthat you equip once in a blue moon at most for a 1% benefit.
    To be fair though, none of 3 jobs listed (DNC BRD SMN) are going to have a ton of gear overlap, plus BRD and SMN are both much more inventory intensive than most other jobs. ^^;; Not including overlap, my BST takes a full bag easily and that's only pet-focused gear... It would be rather easy to eat up 2x bags on it's own if tried to do that because of the lack of gear overlap between it and any of the other jobs that I play. @_@;; An even larger chunk of BRD and SMN gear is JSE and are going to have very little overlap. So, with that roster, I believe it.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    Mog wardrobes?

We currently have 800 inventory spaces for free.
    (0)

Player
    More wardrobes sounds nice, but would actually cause problems for a lot of players. :/ As someone who has all storage space unlocked 80/80, and all storage space filled 70/80-80/80, it already can take up to a full minute to fully load after zoning (if in a zone that is laggy or crowded.) I would loathe the idea of bumping that up further, so I'm not super keen on the idea tbh.

I'd prefer some new Storage Slips to be added. There's no technical reason why we can't have slips for UNM, non-augmentable Escha/Reisenjima gear, etc. As far as augmented gears goes, I know there are technical issues with most of it, but maybe we could get a slip for max augment SR gear? Could also go the WoW route and register cosmetic gear for lockstyle w/o requiring it to be in inventory somewhere. That would probably save most of us a decent amount of space, plus encourage those who are already filled to the brim to acquire it from events. Could also add an NPC that removes augments from Escha/Reisenjima gear so that unneeded pieces could be POLsendable.

There are a lot of alternative solutions beyond simply adding another bag (which I'm pretty sure the devs are on record recently-ish is technically impossible.)
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    No it's time for 220 more items to be added with emp+2/+3!
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    No it's time for 220 more items to be added with emp+2/+3!
    Those will have slips, guaranteed. XD
    (0)

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Dump garbage gear.
    6 jobs geared with many sets.
    I have a slight bit of space but can manage it.
    Your just hoarding is the issue.
    But I would welcome more space.
    (0)

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    There's this idea of just pushing a button and raising a cap is possible.
    Make a fresh new character and zone into a area. Item refresh rate of inventory is fast.
    Take a character with maxed out inventory and how long is the refresh rate of gear? Long.
    Multiply that by all the people playing.
    Then you can maybe realize the server issues involved with adding more inventory space.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast