Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: new trust quest

Player
    Right this second, you can get 86+ without almost any game progress. If you beat RoV.

NO, it's not worth doing, it's a waste of time. BUT the 10 quests after this one that they make 5 years from now will be, and this is a pre-req.
    (0)

Character
    Karppa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    Right this second, you can get 86+ without almost any game progress. If you beat RoV.

NO, it's not worth doing, it's a waste of time. BUT the 10 quests after this one that they make 5 years from now will be, and this is a pre-req.
    Yea thats what I thought XD
    (0)

Player
    A few seconds, per kill, for a million exp is a significant decrease.

And yes, Shantotto II is broken awesome. That's why I used her specifically. Increasing her level (at low level) is dramatic. it's worthless at i"X"
    We're not talking millions of exp while grinding from 1-99. I think it's closer to 1mil exp for the entire trip actually... The extreme numbers don't kick in til ilvl. IF this applied to non-ilvl, then you'd be looking at the equivalent of 1-2 attack rounds less per kill at the most. :/ It only affects ilvl tho, not lvl, so it's a moot point either way.

As an aside, if you really want to break Shantotto II's potential into the insane zone, try using Excalipoor II / Knights of Rotund with her out at low levels. It's quite amusing to pop off Light skillchains as lv5. XD
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    1-99 doesn't happen one time.

But the point is i120 i121 i130 i1000 Naji, is exactly the same as i119 Naji. Worthless.

But a level 2 Naji at level 1, slightly less worthless.

This quest, is stupid to start at 119. It should've started from 0. Then expanded upward.
    (0)

Player
    1-99 doesn't happen one time.

But the point is i120 i121 i130 i1000 Naji, is exactly the same as i119 Naji. Worthless.

But a level 2 Naji at level 1, slightly less worthless.

This quest, is stupid to start at 119. It should've started from 0. Then expanded upward.
    It starts taking effect once you are ilvl. It only affects ilvl, not level. Odds are good that there would be technical hurdles in the way of doing what you want anyway that would prevent it from being implemented.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2