Character
    Fracture
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

RoE Trust: Cipher Glitch

I completed all five RoE Trust: Cipher quests to obtain the Ark Angel Trusts. On the last fight against the Hume, he died and I obtained the usual large amount of trash items I would proceed to toss in the coming seconds. However; I received an error message because my inventory was full and I could not obtain the Trust Cipher. I cannot obtain the cipher by clicking on the quest in the RoE menu either, I've already tried this. It appears to be a glitch. Now I am stuck and cannot proceed or obtain the corresponding Trust Cipher for the Hume Ark Angel.

I've logged out, logged back in. Killed the Hume Ark Angel two more times and nothing...

I called a GM and they were useless as usual, quickly telling me there is nothing they can do.

Anyone have suggestions? I've tried about everything I can think of at this point.
    (1)

Player
    Well, when you try to leave the zone by clicking the exit, it puts it into your inventory.

if you warped out, you're SOL son.

Some day people will learn to stop doing things with full inventory. Today is not that day.
    (0)
    Last edited by Halley; 05-11-2018 at 07:13 AM.

Character
    Fracture
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I dropped 4-5 of the crap items SE likes to give as rewards for these type of battlefields (that's why my inventory filled up), then clicked the exit as you suggested. I received nothing.
    (0)

Player
    Try poking mystic retrievers is the best advice I think there is for this problem. I suggest looking for one in Ru'lude.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”