Character
    Nejoii
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 13

14-Day Free Trial -> Wanting to pay for sub now

Hello!

I have downloaded the 14-Day Free Trial version through Square Enix's NA Store on 5/2. I am now wanting to purchase the actual game w/expansions and the PC download comes with a free 30-day sub for all new accounts. I tried searching the web, but I really could not find what I was looking for.

I am wanting to use the account that I created for the trial version when I buy the game. Could I use the free 30-day sub on my trial account that I created for the trial, or do I need to wait until the 14 days are over before using the free 30-day sub? (Basically my trial account will now be an actual account without the trial restrictions).

Thank you!!
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 69

€°(((><

Welcome to Vana'diel!

I'm not sure if it's clearly documented anywhere, but I believe the 30 free days start from when you register the game to your account, and since you transfer the account from trial to 'regular service', I imagine it will start counting from there just as well.

So if you'd like to play the full 14 days free first, I'd recommend you do that before registering/transferring. :]
    (0)
    Kind Regards,
    ~ The Noob Unlimited ~

Sore wa sore, kore wa kore.

Free trial ends after 14 days, or as soon as you activate a paid registration code to make it an unrestricted account, which immediately removes your trial restrictions and starts your 30 day timer before you have to pay the subscription fee.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/