Character
    Anguelwyvern
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

moved to reisenjima then ... loosing connection everytime ...

as title say, i went to reisenjima, for omen, but during the "loading screen"
    i got disconected (i dont think i actually did got disconected but still)

and every time i try to reconnect it still say the same "connection lost"

but fun fact i can use my mule ...
    i tryed restarting computer, did a check files (no problem found)
    re installed ALL THE GAME ...
    and im still getting this problem ...

any idea how i can fix this ?
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Steps to follow:
    1] Buy a pet hamster or gerbil... gerbils work better.
    2] Connect the running wheel to an electrical stimulant reader and place gerbil on wheel.
    3] Connect computer to other end of electrodes from wheel, preferably on microphone port.
    4] Get gerbil to run for long time, producing current through wire.
    5] Order pizza, wait for it to arrive.
    6] Turn on PS1, place in disc one of FF7, play for 30 to 40 days while waiting for SE to read this and reply. (Might take longer... order more pizzas. Maybe a soda also... remember to feed gerbil)
    7] Realize you didn't submit the problem using the 'bug report' form. You can now slap your forehead.
    8] Re-submit your problem using bug report form, and notice you still had fun playing a game older than FFXI! lol
    ... Hope you liked this lol... it was meant to be in fun , but, use the "report a bug" form and resubmit to get anywhere on this.
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    sounds similar to something that used to happen to me after a fresh OS install or AV install. If av was set on real time i would get messages asking if i wanted to allow the connection for every single zone i would enter for the first time. - maybe your av is blocking it? Could try disabling it and then entering the zone, see if that works. If it does, at least you know where to start.
    (0)