Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

PLEASE, DO NOT REMOVE CORNELIA FROM TRUST USAGE!!

The thread title says it all. Having a full-time Indi-Haste support Trust (nevermind the useful acc+ bonuses) is far too necessary in this day and age of FFXI.

PLEASE, for the love of Altana and Vana'diel, do NOT remove Cornelia from our Trust magic lists. We've all grown to love Cornelia. Why do this!?

OR provide a different NPC to celebrate FFXI's 16th year that gives the same buffs as Cornelia.

Preferably, it'd be simpler to just not remove Cornelia.

PLEASE.
    (11)

Player
    Gonna plus this, cause I would trade -any- other trust in for Cornelia. Delete any other trust to save Cornelia.
    (1)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Agreed, add her back. I literally only use apururu and cornelia, every other trust might as well not exist.

Or add a "do not press weapon skill" option to every trust, ty.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shiyo; 05-02-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Wait for the trust quests to see if we lost haste bubble or not.
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    To obtain Trust: Cornelia+, please complete all 108 Trust:+ quests that will be released in the monthly updates throughout the 16th year.

Or something.
    (0)
    It all began with a stone...

Player
    We knew this Trust was going to get removed since before we even knew which one it was going to be. They are planning to use her spell slot for other Trusts, so there is no way they are going to keep her around or bring her back. I'm looking forward to seeing what they are going to end up replacing her with.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Not sure where they got their info from, but a LS member said to me that she is going to be obtainable again via some kind of quest.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Not sure where they got their info from, but a LS member said to me that she is going to be obtainable again via some kind of quest.
    They got that info from their rear end. >.> There has been absolutely zero official word that indicates in any way that Cornelia will be available ever again. Since the devs have indicated already that they have ideas/plans on what to reuse her spellid for, there is actually evidence against this silly idea of bringing her back sometime in the future.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    They can kick her ass to the curb....as long as the replacement does not require a sacrifice of your first born at the altar of the church of Satan. Her haste is significant. I'm not sure why you would take away a useful trust when there is an army of others that no one uses because this is FFXI and that's what it's players do - efficiency.
    (1)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They're taking her away because that's exactly what they promised a year ago.
    They had the community take a poll, and they designed a temporary trust. Why wasn't the concern raised at the beginning?
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast