Shout out to the GMs of this game

I just wanna give my appreciation to the GMs & developers of this game that are looking out for us small guys. Currently I've got a character stuck in limbo but the GMs have been working very hard on getting the information necessary over to the developers to prevent future problems for all of us.

My character is stuck in a cutscene in Rise of the Zilart however these lovely people have been working hard to get me unstuck, which I'm certain is no easy fix.

Vixivaeh, Tehmuhsae, and Iluvoratin (I'm sorry if I have missed any one that I've contacted, I've tried to keep a list of each one I've spoken to.)

This is my appreciation thread to you all, the unsung hero's and heroin's that ensure we're able to adventure the world of Vana'diel with minimal impact; so we're able to escape our every day lives to enjoy this world we look forward to logging into each and every day.

I hope not only those that I've spoken and worked on this issue with but all that moderate the game, forum and social media accounts for FF11 are able to see this and can put on a smile knowing that someone out there really appreciates what you're trying to do for us, but is willing to look like an idiot before everyone else to say out out loud to you all!
    (6)

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

I can't remember all the GMs that helped me when I had a corrupt San D'Oria mission that kept me from getting to Rank 9. It took 18 months and at least a dozen GM calls to fix, but they eventually got it. I posted several times here trying to get an offline solution, but they had to target me in-game to fix it.
    (1)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/