Character stuck after completing Temple of Uggalepih

Thread Title:
    My character has become stuck after completing the quest "Temple of Uggalepih"

Platform:
    Windows

ISP:
    Time Warner Cable

Type of Internet Connection:
    Fiber Optic

Internet Connection Speed:
    400Mbit/s

Date & Time:
    Central Daylight Time

Frequency:
    State how frequently the issue occurs. Please select from the following.
    1. Always

Character Name:
    Tsukuyomie

Race:
    Race of your character when the issue occurred.
    Mithra

World:
    Asura

Main Job:
    Paladin

Support Job:
    Warrior

Area and Coordinates:
    When I type /pos I get cords (?-?)

Party or Solo:
    I was in a party at the time, 2 / 3 characters completed the cut scene, my character however disconnected in the middle of the cut scene, upon logging back in the end of the cut scene plays out and my character walks forward out the door and then stands still. The character becomes stuck in this state I cannot use items even though I have a warp ring on, I cannot use the instant warp scroll in my inventory, I cannot accept party invites, other players can see me typing in say.

NPC Name:
    None

Monster Name:
    None

Steps:
    1 - Entered the Sacrifical Chamber in The Temple of Uggalepih for Rise of the Zilart mission 4.
    2 - Completed the battle and the cutscene played out
    3 - During the cutscene when the Spine going to Castle Oztroja was being shown the screen faded black
    4 - After 30 seconds my character disconnected
    5 - Logged back into the account the end of the cutscene begins to play out
    6 - My character walks through the exit of the Arena where you can leave however the cutscene does not complete
    7 - My character is in a stand still and I cannot perform any actions, accept any party invites, cannot move my character

I have contacted a GM in game on this issue, they have informed me that the customer support center would be able to assist me.

I have performed all of the tasks they have requested me however the issue was not resolved, they told me to post on the bug report forum to have my issue looked into.

The GM I contacted in game informed me these problems are typically resolved same day however I'm skeptical this is going to happen at this point given I've been told to perform all these extra steps.

I have performed the following troubleshooting steps:
    - Rebooting Modem & Router
    - Allowing TCP 25.80.110.443
    - Allowing ports TCP/UDP 50000,65535
    - Allowed ports for TCP 1024,65535
    - Play Online Viewer is allowed by Windows Firewall and is allowed as an exception by my security software
    - I have rebooted my computer
    - I have updated the firmware on my router
    (0)
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 04-27-2018 at 04:18 AM.

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

A new day rises, still I have the same problem.

I've fully re-installed the game in hopes that it would clear up the issue (yes the whole 4hour extravaganza..) and no results.

Edit:

I was contacted by a GM however upon logging back into Tsukuyomie I am still stuck at the cutscene.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 04-29-2018 at 09:29 AM.

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.