Character
    Beerus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Niooo Old player from Titan server

Anyone looking to brush a fella up on what he has missed since 2011?? Haha, anyways I miss this game . I'm looking for A helpful LS or just a good group in general. My play time will be after work around 5 pm EST.
    (0)

Character
    Beerus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Anyone?

Has the community dropped this much? Population way down and full of small cliques now I am gonna assume. Well, I'll google my way through what I have to do I suppose, kinda takes the fun out of it though, this game had one of the best communities I have ever played with. Was hoping to relive some of that..
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Niooo View Post
    Has the community dropped this much? Population way down and full of small cliques now I am gonna assume. Well, I'll google my way through what I have to do I suppose, kinda takes the fun out of it though, this game had one of the best communities I have ever played with. Was hoping to relive some of that..
    There's only one server known for having a solid population, which is Asura. If you are looking for more bodies to play with, then you'll have to come this way. ><;;
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Beerus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Alright, packing my bags!
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Niooo View Post
    Alright, packing my bags!
    If that means you're making the server jump, then you are welcome to poke one of the Linkshell Concierge NPCs in the three cities and grab a pearl for my ls FaceDesk. We're a social-that-occasionally-does-things that specializes in getting new/returnee players up to speed. ^^
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Beerus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Alrighty , I'll look for that NPC, thanks alot !
    (0)

Character
    Beerus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I went to Windhurst and talked to Khel Pahlhama, she didn't seem to have a pearl for your LS. I'll figure out tomorrow , headed to a wedding . Thanks again .
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    The NPC's names you want to ask are actually named "Linkshell Concierge" usually next to 1 or 2 Linkshell books. That's the ones you need to look for, not a "named" NPC.
    (1)

Character
    Beerus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Thanks, I'm all set! Now just to figure out all the things I have missed since 2011!
    So far:
    - I got all the basic "trusts"- not including the fancier ones ie Shanototo etc.
    -I Broke my 75 cap and hit 76 last night-XP was a little slow../wrist
    -Got my raptor mount/Registered my choco whistle

On the to do list:
    -RoV stuff? Apparently I need to do this for xp boost and more Trust to summon?
    -Look into how to obtain "sparks"?
    -Get my main city rank to 7

*If I am missing anything please lmk
    (0)