Thread: Cannot Login

Character
    Xemus
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Cannot Login

I am having issues logging in. Play Online keeps rejecting my password. I tried changing the password but I still cannot log into the game.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Xemus
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Can someone from Square help me please? I don't understand why it takes so long to get assistance. I paid for the game and I would like to play it sometime soon.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Try calling them?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Dissolution View Post
    Can someone from Square help me please? I don't understand why it takes so long to get assistance. I paid for the game and I would like to play it sometime soon.
    Hello!

I would suggest contacting support directly through chat.

To reach our live chat support please follow the steps below.

1. Visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at http://support.na.square-enix.com/
    2. Select FINAL FANTASY XIV as the game title.
    3. on the next screen click on "Contact".
    4. You will then need to select a category and sub category from the drop down menus.
    5. Next, type a basic description of your inquiry in the "Contact details" section and click "Next".
    6. on the following page click "Next" again. Ignoring any Knowledge Base Suggestions that may apply.
    7. Provided your contact is during SQUARE ENIX Support Center's hours of operation, you should see a Chat Support option. Click "proceed to chat support" to initiate contact with one of our Chat Support Representatives.

Hope to be of assistance.
    (0)