Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Player Sirmarki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    853
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Flye_Serria View Post
    They dont care about bots farming for exp or anything I think I reported salvage farming bots like 4-6 months ago and now I dont see them I wonder if they quit or got banned but as far as ppl using bots for exp they can't really ban them because if they respond to tells there is no way to tell if they are botting as far as the hacking the game for instant jump threw portals I dont know it is just sad to see ppl botting now days in a awsome game
    Third party tools have gotten completely out of control. This is even evident on FFXI made Youtube videos etc. It's quite literately like a lawless wild west.

    There are people blatantly using "hacks". As you mentioned, magically running up to an NPC or Portal and by passing the menus, speed boosts. There are groups of "players" that have been doing this month in month out, for around a year and continue to do so. Yet, its so obvious, even to the untrained eye that these people are hacking and more than likely selling on the gil.

    There is a real threat to game balance.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 07-26-2018 at 08:37 PM.

  2. #22
    Player Jakuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    363
    Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Flye_Serria View Post
    They dont care about bots farming for exp or anything I think I reported salvage farming bots like 4-6 months ago and now I dont see them I wonder if they quit or got banned but as far as ppl using bots for exp they can't really ban them because if they respond to tells there is no way to tell if they are botting as far as the hacking the game for instant jump threw portals I dont know it is just sad to see ppl botting now days in a awsome game
    People have botted/cheated on tedious aspects of FFXI since launch, the same with pretty much any MMO game in existence.
    (0)

  3. #23
    Player Sirmarki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    853
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    People have botted/cheated on tedious aspects of FFXI since launch, the same with pretty much any MMO game in existence.
    Yes. However, they were dealt with relatively quickly by the [then] GM's. Sometimes even on the spot.
    (0)

  4. #24
    Player Jakuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    363
    Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Yes. However, they were dealt with relatively quickly by the [then] GM's. Sometimes even on the spot.
    Yes, and other accounts took their place soon after, you only need to look at Gil-sellers in FFXI's prime. People botting sadly is a guarantee of EVERY MMO. All we can do is be grateful they don't impact the legit players as much as they used to, because they sadly wont be going anywhere.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jakuk; 07-27-2018 at 02:35 AM.

  5. #25
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    6,632
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Like I understand you only care about FF15, but this game still makes you money, can you please devote SOME attention to it and clean it up? Thank you.
    I actually find it a little funny that now it's FF15 we're complaining about existing.
    (0)

    Someone care to tell me what's wrong with a couple Yukes?
    Check out http://ffxi.gamerescape.com- the new home of FFXIcleopedia and its founders!

  6. #26
    Player Kishr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    130
    Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Why hasn't Sam been on your nerf list
    (0)

  7. #27
    Player Sirmarki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    853
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishr View Post
    Why hasn't Sam been on your nerf list
    I don't understand the relevance of your question, on this particular post?
    (0)

  8. 09-06-2018 12:21 PM
    Reason
    Wrong place in the forums

  9. 09-22-2018 01:53 AM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3