Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Alright, it's been nearly a month of reporting multiple times a day.

This is after 6 months of previously reporting.

Same bots, same area, and more people botting.

STF does not do anything anymore.
    (0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Botting still out of control. Been reporting the same bot for over a week now and he's in the same spot 24/7 botting.

Wake up.
    (0)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Been reporting the same bot for over a week now and he's in the same spot 24/7 botting.
    You know it takes them longer than a week to do anything.
    Btw if you have this much free time you should write a template to us where you can just fill the names and zone. I assume every bot behaves the same if they use the same program/script to bot (which you can easily find btw...).
    (0)
    Last edited by Justuas; 07-03-2018 at 04:02 AM.

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Don't care, I've been reporting bots for 8 months now and not a single one has been banned.

Oh btw, if they do get banned? they'll be back in 3 days because 3 day ban first.

nice system
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    $13 players report on $40 bots. How SE is thinking and why they are botting.

In Escha Ru'aun,
    a bot shares the same spot with a bot = no problems
    a bot shares the same spot with a human = problems because bots have no feelings and easily force humans to give up

The question is if SE doesn't care and not ever then why don't you bot?
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    The question is if SE doesn't care and not ever then why don't you bot?
    Maybe... Just maybe... People actually like to play the game as intended, and not cheat?
    (2)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Found something interesting that you might want to know too if you didn't already. The gm has said that the more times a character is reported to stf, the faster the process for the investigation should be. Wonder if it's true (anymore).

Edit. link removed.
    (0)
    Last edited by Justuas; 07-10-2018 at 08:54 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Justuas View Post
    Found something interesting that you might want to know too if you didn't already. The gm has said that the more times a character is reported to stf, the faster the process to investigate it should be. Wonder if it's true (anymore).{link removed}
    It sounds more likely that higher report count would move that investigation priority up in the queue, but doubtful that it would do anything to speed up the actual investigations. The devs actually addressed questions about the STF somewhat recently during a FP broadcast, and spoke at length about enforcement measures and I believe gave an outline for their investigation process. This is one of the many times when I wish we had actual staff working this side of the forums, as every word spoken about this matter (in Japanese) should be equally available to the entire player base (at least in English) from an official source.

Just a heads-up, but you may want to remove that link as it contains names of the characters involved, which may run afoul of the rules here. And yes, I did notice that it's an 8yr old screenshot, but I know that it's possible to get banned here for less. ^^;;
    (3)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Guyledouche
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Very frustrated .. Yes I join the club lol .. 24/7 bots in Dynamis - Buburimu zone on Lakshmi server. I have been reporting them every day as well as had a few LS mates report them. I am pretty sure it will never change which is a shame. It is fun to mess with them out of spit. A few days ago i pulled a few crawler behind a pillar and the bot did its auto attack but could not reach it. I turned didn't kill any of them. I played some SNES classic and for 90 minutes the bot was stuck. Sad small victory but I'll take it HAHA!!
    (1)

Character
    Dromulla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    They dont care about bots farming for exp or anything I think I reported salvage farming bots like 4-6 months ago and now I dont see them I wonder if they quit or got banned but as far as ppl using bots for exp they can't really ban them because if they respond to tells there is no way to tell if they are botting as far as the hacking the game for instant jump threw portals I dont know it is just sad to see ppl botting now days in a awsome game
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast