Kisaragie
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

White Chocobo and Ideas for Raising

White Chocobo Question

Is White Chocobo obtainable through raising process? Answer: NO

I know there is one NPC White Chocobo during the dream races, but there is hardly to almost zero info about it.

I'm very interested in trying for one, but the raising process it takes to raise a single chocobo from egg to adult "29 days" is a turn off for a lot of players and my self, i just don't want to invest such a huge amount of time into something that might not be implemented.

Can the Dev's shed some light on this? Answer: in post #4 "Salalaruru"
    Or does someone know where i can find undeniable proof that it cannot be obtained?

Raising Ideas

Lets turn that 29 days into 29 hours!

Example: Upon giving the egg to the desired nation NPC the egg will progress to the next stage after 1 Real Life hour.

If you do not check your Egg or Chocobo for 24 Real Life hours it will act like a skipped day as it normaly would.

Players will be able to raise 3 chocobos simultaneously, 1 for each nation.

Chocobo Ability Key Item books will not disappear upon a learned ability.

Chocobo food will be implemented with stat gains and losses in food description.
    or
    Care plans, active care plans and feeding your chocobo, the player will be notified of a skill gain or loss: STR - END - DSC - REC with 0.0~10.0

Please implement White Chocobo's into the raising process!!

I believe this will bring life back into raising chocobos
    (1)
    Last edited by Technikatwo; 04-04-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    No. Don't fix what isn't broken. Learn to have patience and perseverance. Guessing you didn't play back when people actually HAD to wait for stuff, and not have it handed to them? Cannot wait and don't want to wait in front of a screen? then DON'T! Get out and go do other stuff in between. You will be astounded at just how fast a month goes by when doing this.
    Sorry if sounding irked, but we've already been given too many "QoL" adjustments that make it so much easier to play, including many multiple "insta-mounts". Getting a colored chocobo should be work, and show dedication to raising one. I'm very proud of my green, blue, and black chocobos on my characters.
    (2)

Character
    Kisaragie
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    No. Don't fix what isn't broken. Learn to have patience and perseverance. Guessing you didn't play back when people actually HAD to wait for stuff, and not have it handed to them? Cannot wait and don't want to wait in front of a screen? then DON'T! Get out and go do other stuff in between. You will be astounded at just how fast a month goes by when doing this.
    Sorry if sounding irked, but we've already been given too many "QoL" adjustments that make it so much easier to play, including many multiple "insta-mounts". Getting a colored chocobo should be work, and show dedication to raising one. I'm very proud of my green, blue, and black chocobos on my characters.

I started playing during the Zilart PS2 launch, Main job DRG and i still am. Your talking to the wrong person about patience and perseverance. Look at the bigger picture.. So your are missing a Red Chocobo? I can get you some cards in 6 months~ or so just hang tight i got you!

The main reason i posted is because chocobo content is nearly dead, it literally hanging on by a smidgen. I don't have multiple characters to raise the 10+ cards i have for testing purposes to help the community, it would take me over a years time. Right now i'm gather info on Chocobo energy % costs with and without Green Racing silks. Did you know your chocobo can have 400-480% energy per day? Or how about how many food points each item cost in hunger levels. But the food is nearly impossible to see stat gain numbers without using basic care plan and only using that type of food, 20+ day just to learn one item stats that's only if the chick isn't gaining the bonus % from the honeymoon plans.

Getting color chocobo is easy after getting my egg in the BCNM near woodlands it sat for 5 years untill 29 days ago, i got black.
    (1)

Character
    Kisaragie
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Salalaruru View Post
    10月の「いこう!ヴァナ・ディールの日」を満喫していただいたようでうれしい限りです。

さて、白チョコボのマウント化についてですが、
    hukinotouさんのおっしゃるとおり、設定的に“アレ(あえての伏せ)”なので現状では騎乗を許していません。
    育成に関しても同様の理由で、色のバリエーションはあれど白い個体は生まれないようになっています。

チョコボレース好きにはたまらない白チョコボですが、ご理解いただけると幸いです。
    So it turns out White chocobo is not obtainable, cannot ride or breed
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I had a red chocobo, but then got the black one instead afterwards.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Quote Originally Posted by Technikatwo View Post
    I know there is one NPC White Chocobo during the dream races, but there is hardly to almost zero info about it.
    Indeed, there is not much information about it, probably since there isn't much to say.

It's only during cutscenes and racing where you get to even see it.

Going through that point in racing would definitely be a neat way for us to learn how to raise (or even just dye) our own birds white.

I'll leave the white one's identity as a surprise for the reader. :]
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.