Player

(Re)obtaining key trusts

Hi there,

I am a returning player.
    Took a break a yeas ago and now when I am enjoying playing FF again I see ppl running around with some cool trusts like Shantoto II or Qualtada or some utility trusts like Kupofiend, Star Sybil, Sakura etc. which are not obtainable at this moment.

I'd love to get a chance to obtain them one day.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Glizdus View Post
    Hi there,

I am a returning player.
    Took a break a yeas ago and now when I am enjoying playing FF again I see ppl running around with some cool trusts like Shantoto II or Qualtada or some utility trusts like Kupofiend, Star Sybil, Sakura etc. which are not obtainable at this moment.

I'd love to get a chance to obtain them one day.
    All of the ones you mentioned except for Shantotto II are all from regularly scheduled events.

IIRC, Sakura from the Winter/Summer Extravaganza. Think Qultada is too.
    Star Sybil is also from Extravaganzas, but forget if she's Winter/Summer or Spring/Fall.
    Kupofried is available from chests in towns during May's Adventurer Appreciation event for free. Along with.. Moogle, Aldo, and the goblin who's name I forget. :/

Shantotto II is solely from the randomly selected Monthly Login Campaigns, and rarely shows up. Can't help you with this one. >_<;;

Make sure you are subbed for May and August at least if you want the listed ones. ^^ (And keep fingers crossed for Shan2 to show up.)
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”