Hybrid View

Character
    Tumz
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

7 Item Auction House - Add 30 Item+ Feature $$$

As the title suggests, I'd love to put more than 7 items on the auction house. I understand with any change in this older game requires a way to pay for it. I don't mind paying an extra dollar like the mog wardrobe to gain extended access to auction house. I think this would be an easy way for FFXI team to raise extra money and give us veterans something. Much like the Mog wardrobe 3/4 it isn't needed, but I know I'd pay for it just so I don't have to leave my bazaar open all night with my PC idling.

Thank you,

Tumz
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tumz View Post
    As the title suggests, I'd love to put more than 7 items on the auction house. I understand with any change in this older game requires a way to pay for it. I don't mind paying an extra dollar like the mog wardrobe to gain extended access to auction house. I think this would be an easy way for FFXI team to raise extra money and give us veterans something. Much like the Mog wardrobe 3/4 it isn't needed, but I know I'd pay for it just so I don't have to leave my bazaar open all night with my PC idling.

Thank you,

Tumz
    This would be a great idea, especially because the UI does show 3 extra slots below the first 7. However, I disagree with you on Mog Wardrobe 3/4, I think we need more inventory space, especially with Dynamis Divergence items flooding our inventory.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    This would be a great idea, especially because the UI does show 3 extra slots below the first 7. However, I disagree with you on Mog Wardrobe 3/4, I think we need more inventory space, especially with Dynamis Divergence items flooding our inventory.
    Maybe a compromise of a combination of both working together would be or even could be best?

I know there were quite a few AH posts over the years like this and btw. Hi, Tumz nice to see you around the forums again too!
    (1)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

4. 04-04-2018 02:47 PM