Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Anyone working on shield and want to trade spheres PST to me, I have a bit of excess maybe can help each other out.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I think you & I are the only two working on the WW shields atm Voicememo. I know about 12+ WW's that told me they were stopping at the Lv.3 and not bothering with last tier.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Well if you have extra and want to trade let me kwow
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Really no one else has spheres they want to trade other than Danallen? Is everyone else that is working on T4 shield botting or buying spheres they lack from AH?(likely sold by botters)
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Really no one else has spheres they want to trade other than Danallen? Is everyone else that is working on T4 shield botting or buying spheres they lack from AH?(likely sold by botters)
    Or they are like me, and stalled out on 4th stage due to the inherent gil costs associated with the process.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    At the moment I have two "recipes" (for lack of a better word), for using spheres in the Synthesis Focuser II right now - one is light-based, other is dark-based.
    Just trying to figure out more recipes using some of the ones I don't use much but have stockpiled up in it atm.
    When I am 'satisfied' (again for lack of a better word) with a few good recipes I have found, I will easily just donate to you and Nyarlko any I don't want anymore.
    ... because there is no way in Heck-ables I am going to attempt a 2nd shield to stage 4.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I use 1 6 step for light and 1 for dark, I tried to maximize sphere use I only have 1 overlap on dark which uses reverberation. I figured this would be the most efficient use of spheres.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2