Character
    Vize
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

make omen cards sellable please SE

some of us are stuck going to omen on jobs that our linkshells need and not the jobs that we want to go on to get cards and yes i know we can trade 10 cards for 1 card that we want but that way takes too long especially to +3 AF

SE should remove the Ex from omen cards so we can buy and sell them from each other in bazaars just like relic armor is now i am sure lots of people are sitting on a bunch of cards they will never use
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Why not just join other groups as whatever job you want?

This idea would kill omen card farming groups on Asura.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vize View Post
    some of us are stuck going to omen on jobs that our linkshells need and not the jobs that we want to go on to get cards and yes i know we can trade 10 cards for 1 card that we want but that way takes too long especially to +3 AF

SE should remove the Ex from omen cards so we can buy and sell them from each other in bazaars just like relic armor is now i am sure lots of people are sitting on a bunch of cards they will never use
    If you are sitting on a bunch that you will never use, then I'd say those are fair game for trading in. I don't even get to Omen all that often, and I have 10x chars that can enter it so I DO need a mountain of cards, but this idea just reeks of laziness and lack of thinking. There are plenty of other options that would help without this silly route. Off the top of my head: Increase the trade-in ratio, increase card drop rate similar to the Omen campaign, and/or decrease the number of objectives needed per card.

If you want cards, go farm Omen. If your ls doesn't do it, then shout to start a run yourself. If you can't get into Omen groups because people hate you, well, can't help you there. ^^;;
    It is possible to solo a decent chunk of cards tho, just don't expect to be beating the boss with Trusts. XD
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Vize
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    my ls does do omen every week and i always end up getting asked to go on corsair .....cause they are gearing smns right now for aeonic clears so i dont get to go on melee jobs like i want so its not me being lazy or lack of thinking and its not as simple as make my own runs ......that would get me in trouble cause then i couldnt go with the linkshell
    (0)

Character
    Vize
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    come on would someone from SE please respond to this thread i would like an official answer about this
    (1)