Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Relic Pants don't seem to replace Jhakri or Ayanmo

I'm pretty happy with all the other relic pieces but this one seems significantly less good. Ayanmo has 9% haste vs 5%, damage taken -5% instead of just physical damage take , and more accuracy. I see the extra mdb and magic evasion, but im not really scared of magic damage as a RDM. The extra attack doesn't make me want to TP in it more unless i just have too much equipment haste (unlikely). I'd rather focus store tp than attack on a tp set.

Jhakri has similar WS stats with a larger emphasis on STR and has better stats for free nuking because the relic legs don't have mab on them. For pure magic accuracy, you'd be better off with normal maxed int and macc on merlinic trousers. No DM augs needed.

The spikes damage didn't get touched, as though anyone cares, and there doesn't appear to be anything else job specific or unique about the piece. I know I'm being extra critical because I've been so happy about the other pieces released, but i was really hoping that there would be another WS dmg piece since we only got 6% on the head compared to everyone else's 10% on random pieces. I would have easily been excited for more stone skin potency and aquaveil+ as a shedir legs upgrade or an equipment upgrade to the blink spell if this was designed as a defensive upgrade.

If there is some hidden stats or improperly translated description, I'd love to know, but otherwise this one looks like a total dud.
    (0)

pants are totally fine if u +3 it and is the best piece u can wear usually, ayanmo pants arent rly used for meele, it is a fast cast piece, also u dont see the use of magic Evasion obviously it also helps with Status effects, one reason run is very resistant to em
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Oh that is a fair point, and pdt + meva + mdb > dt because you cap mdt so easy. Ty for spotting it.
    (0)