Character
    Jyosshu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

RoV Somber Dreams issue

Hello,
    I am trying to complete the mission Somber Dreams for Rhapsodies of Vanadiel. I was able to spawn the NM Cetus. I died from his drain spikes and had to spawn Cetus a second time. After defeating Cetus, I clicked on the spawn point again for a short cutscene. I then clicked on the Verdical Conflux in Graburg [S] where I spawned the NM. I am not getting the cutscene to transition to the next mission that should happen after entering Walk of Echos.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Are you able to find a ???-target near the conflux, not the actual conflux itself, that will take you to the Walk of Echoes for the cutscene?

I forget the details of doing this myself, but that might be a thing.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Jyosshu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I did find the other ???. I've clicked on basically every clickable thing in that section of the map. I have a feeling that the issue may be that I had to stop RoV before this point to finish WotG since I had stopped at a time when Lilisette wasn't available. I finished the rest of WotG, and then came back to RoV, and now it won't progress after killing this NM.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyosshu View Post
    I did find the other ???. I've clicked on basically every clickable thing in that section of the map. I have a feeling that the issue may be that I had to stop RoV before this point to finish WotG since I had stopped at a time when Lilisette wasn't available. I finished the rest of WotG, and then came back to RoV, and now it won't progress after killing this NM.
    You are already past the WotG mission flag check, so that should not be involved. I know I had the same problem a long time ago that you are having now, but for the life of me, I can't remember what actually fixed it while I was flailing around and poking every ??? that I could think of. :/

Have you tried talking to Gilgamesh in Norg already? If that doesn't work, try checking the WoE entrance in Xarcabard[S]. This might be how I fixed it for me.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 03-24-2018 at 01:59 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”