Character
    Noeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 44

Stuck on Sandy Mission 2-3 Bastok SPOILERS within

Hi all, returning player after A LONG (13ish years) break and I decided to start anew and relive the fun.

So, my issue is that I can't seem to complete a part of the Sand'Oria Mission 2-3 where I get the Mythril Sand from Pal mines and trade it to the NPC at the consulate. I have verified that I am trading to the correct NPC, but for some reason he refuses to accept it. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Noeich View Post
    Hi all, returning player after A LONG (13ish years) break and I decided to start anew and relive the fun.

So, my issue is that I can't seem to complete a part of the Sand'Oria Mission 2-3 where I get the Mythril Sand from Pal mines and trade it to the NPC at the consulate. I have verified that I am trading to the correct NPC, but for some reason he refuses to accept it. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks
    Might want to reconfirm that you did not miss any of the prior steps. It is possible to get the sand with missed dialogue.
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Noeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 44
    I will retrace and give that a shot, just in case. Thank you for the suggestion
    (1)