Race: Tarutaru
    World: Bismarck
    Main Job: THF99
    Support Job: DNC49
    Area and Coordinates: Mhaura
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Gorpa-Masorpa
    Monster Name: N/A

From my understanding, the Total Hallmarks Vouchers are supposed to transition between the different armor sets, back and forth, but the same armor sets are being offered (the Nyzul Variant [Ex: Mummu]) which has been consecutively been offered as the reward for several months. Is this intentional or was it supposed to transition to the other set of gear this month? (the Salvage Variant Armor Set. [Ex. Maghanada])
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallentenshi View Post
    Platform: PC
    ISP: AT&T
    Type of Internet Connection: DSL
    Internet Connection Speed: 128
    Date & Time: 3/12/2018
    Frequency: Monthly
    Character Name: Chibitenshi
    Race: Tarutaru
    World: Bismarck
    Main Job: THF99
    Support Job: DNC49
    Area and Coordinates: Mhaura
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Gorpa-Masorpa
    Monster Name: N/A

From my understanding, the Total Hallmarks Vouchers are supposed to transition between the different armor sets, back and forth, but the same armor sets are being offered (the Nyzul Variant [Ex: Mummu]) which has been consecutively been offered as the reward for several months. Is this intentional or was it supposed to transition to the other set of gear this month? (the Salvage Variant Armor Set. [Ex. Maghanada])
    It is intentional. This past year, they did 6mon at a time before switching. Supposed to go back to monthly starting April IIRC.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Chibitenshi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    It is intentional. This past year, they did 6mon at a time before switching. Supposed to go back to monthly starting April IIRC.
    I've been looking for information in order corroborate what you said, but I can't seem to find anything that supports it. Do you think you could either find it or can someone please respond with it?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallentenshi View Post
    I've been looking for information in order corroborate what you said, but I can't seem to find anything that supports it. Do you think you could either find it or can someone please respond with it?
    They sets have not been swapping monthly for the past year, so it's not really that mystifying why they didn't this month either. It was the other way around for last April-October IIRC, then been this way since Nov. Memory might be off by a month on the calendar, forgive me if so.. but it was 6mon one way before they flipped it for the next 6mon, which should be ending this month. (Since April is the start of the fiscal year, development schedule is anchored there too.)

My info about it changing in April is from my own translations (heavily reliant on Google Translate unfortunately,) of JPside devposts. English translations from me and links to the JP devposts (which will be in Japanese, learn to use GTrans :3) are over on bgwiki forums in the Dev Tracker Discussion II thread.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 03-14-2018 at 07:55 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”