Player

Fantastic job rewarding greed

All the Void items and Shard items are the -entirety- of yell now, great job making something unsellable* now sellable and rewarding people for lotting items they didn't want.

Want to go ahead and make finished REMA weapons sellable now too?
    (2)

Player
    I'm gonna bump this, because, yeah. The amount of shouts for shard/void is just regoddamndiculous.
    (1)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I agree. I have turned off /yell in my chatlog because I went back and counted other day when AFK for 10 minutes:
    5 /yell : for actual help.
    9 /yell : for Ambuscade parties.
    6 /yell : for other assorted 'randomness'
    14 /yell: for the Drama trolls of Asura.
    58 /yell: for Void'piece' (Voidtorso, etc...), 'Slot'shard etc...
    1 /yell : for something in Japanese I couldn't read, but also not auto-translated.
    ... And this was just 15 minutes! Imagine this for 24 hours solid. Un-freaking-believable. Even Chyula's troll shouts were not this bad lol.
    (0)

Player
    It'll settle down pretty soon. Just wait a bit for everyone to unload all the junk they didn't actually want/need. You'll miss the days when there was a solid supply not too far in the future I think..
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    This is the problem I have with -everything- square tries to do.

Drop rates may be "equal" but jobs are NOT. Nothing is more depressing than getting a MNK PUP BST DRG BLM NIN void/shard

The same problem they had when they first made Plutons Rifts and Beits. Beits and rifts were WORTHLESS while plutons were worth 100k. it balanced out, 5 years later.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I personally would LOVE to get any PUP BLM or NIN stuff. Feel free to load my delivery box with any you don't want I love those 3 jobs.
    (0)

Player
    Pay for them or trade me something worthwhile 1:1 and sure.

You have no problem trading something worth 500k for something worth 5m right?
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I don't get it, you are complaining about the amount of yells relating to shards - Yet, I have seen you multiple times 'shard yelling' in the short time I logged in today.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 03-31-2018 at 11:01 AM.

Player
    NO, I complained its stupid to make them sellable.

I'm ABSOLUTELY going to sell them if they're dumb enough to make them sellable.

And I'm going to shout, all day, everyday, just to get the point across that it was a REALLY stupid idea. If I think it's stupid, I promise you I -will- be part of the problem until they change it.

(until i get bored, or run out of shards to sell)
    (0)
    Last edited by Halley; 03-31-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Player
    This is just.. unreasonable as usual.

The jobs are not equal. The items should not be equal to reflect this. Only RDM COR THF and WAR have any value at all. the other 18 jobs get a free pass to basically free gear by comparison.

Stop making items this way.

yes, the players set the value. But, the values are placed based on viability of the gear, bad gear, regardless of love for the job = worthless. This paradigm needs to change.

2 weeks ago, I could not -give away- a DNC void. I shouted to trade it from literally any item in the game. It still took two hours to get rid of it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Halley; 04-21-2018 at 11:30 AM.