Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    If BST had to be nerfed with 7-yalm distance restriction 3 years ago
    This distance is too short, it needs to be expanded. For the following reasons, in my experience:

1. Your pet is near death, you get knocked back as you hit "Reward".... You get "Out of range" - Pet dies, your timers are down, you can't recall a new pet.
    2. You're righting a 'large monster' - Standing in front of it is too dangerous, you stand behind, your pet is at the front... You get "Out of range" for healing/ready.
    3. Amnesia completely disables a Beastmaster.
    4. You aggro multiple monsters and your pet rotates hate between said monsters. It moves out of range, you can't ready/heal.
    (3)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    This distance is too short, it needs to be expanded. For the following reasons, in my experience:

1. Your pet is near death, you get knocked back as you hit "Reward".... You get "Out of range" - Pet dies, your timers are down, you can't recall a new pet.
    2. You're righting a 'large monster' - Standing in front of it is too dangerous, you stand behind, your pet is at the front... You get "Out of range" for healing/ready.
    3. Amnesia completely disables a Beastmaster.
    4. You aggro multiple monsters and your pet rotates hate between said monsters. It moves out of range, you can't ready/heal.
    100% agree. Well-said.
    (1)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I also agree and will continue saying revert distance until the servers close. It's mindboggling why the limitation exists.

There is no valid argument. Not how the job was intended? NIN wasn't intended to be a tank but they got a tank stance and enmity spell anyway. BST should melee with pet? We were when applicable, you don't melee everything. They'll just sit back and do nothing but push a button? SMN and PUP says hi. Also who is it hurting. Their pets are way more disposable. You still had to pay more attention than them.
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwolf View Post
    I also agree and will continue saying revert distance until the servers close. It's mindboggling why the limitation exists.

There is no valid argument. Not how the job was intended? NIN wasn't intended to be a tank but they got a tank stance and enmity spell anyway. BST should melee with pet? We were when applicable, you don't melee everything. They'll just sit back and do nothing but push a button? SMN and PUP says hi. Also who is it hurting. Their pets are way more disposable. You still had to pay more attention than them.
    Thank you for your support RWolf. I hope SE takes the currently broken mechanics of Beastmaster seriously and makes meaningful changes.
    (2)

Player
    I cant remmber the dev post but it reads( we have no intention of reverting the range for pet commands we looked in too lowering the dmg pets do but found players accustomed to the dmg) now to me that read as this (if we get more complaints dmg gets nerfed) i read that as a threat i cant beleave few whiners could do this its a shame...
    (0)

Player
    Well ppl like shiyo ruins stuff for ppl cause they hate pet jobs doing anything
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2