Character
    Fisdantalus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

small taru too short cnt reach qst objctve gets stuck in/on surfaces tall people dnt.

Platform: Pc windows 7 64
    ISP: Cox Communications
    Type of Internet Connection: Broadband
    Internet Connection Speed: 100 mbps
    Date & Time: Any day any time
    Frequency: all the time
    Character Name: Fisdantalus
    Race: Tarutaru
    World: Asura, But happened on all of them ive been on throughout the years
    Main Job: Right now Summoner
    Support Job: Redmage
    Area and Coordinates: many places; most recent, Castle Oztroja and Castle Oztroja (s) , crawlers nest , boyahda tree, Place right outside hall of the gods, on airship
    Party or Solo: either one
    NPC Name: irrelevant, n/a
    Monster Name: irrelevant, n/a
    Steps:in both castle ozstroja when i try to pull lever to open frst or any brass door it will say can not reach. Ill walk as close as possible hit * so it focus on it, not used * kinda free lanced camera zone/rezoned,made sure on correct target// For getting stuck an example is in crawlers nest when you go down to middle floor and then come back up to top the hallway you go up there is a rock cropping that gets kinda steep.my character literally gets stuck there. while everyone else taller can run right up it.. I got to fidget with my guy for a good 10 secs or so in order to get him up. it was inner ra'kaznar there's like indents in the ground in middle of the room. i casually went into it .. looked like something should be able to run right over.. I got stuck in it for 15 mins literally running in its little circle trying to get him to find the "sweet spot" to get out.. But its always been like this since the beginning ,for the shortest taru. But we were never told our height would effect game play soo much....u know i have never seen the ride on an airship that well because i cant even see over the edge . If nothing else.. can i please change my height to a little taller ?
    (0)

Player
    Don't forget that your casting range is about a pace less than a galka!
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    For Crawler's Nest and Inner Ra'kaznar i don't know but for the Castle Oztroja lever it can be confusing because you don't have to be close to the lever but actually centered between the 2 levers, that has allways annoyed me until I realized.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkValefor View Post
    For Crawler's Nest and Inner Ra'kaznar i don't know but for the Castle Oztroja lever it can be confusing because you don't have to be close to the lever but actually centered between the 2 levers, that has allways annoyed me until I realized.
    Those levers actually are pickier about positioning for tarutaru than galka tho.. I've done with both.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”