Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

how do or who do i contact about rmt botting the shield stage 4 pieces

how do or who do i contact about rmt botting the shield stage 4 pieces? on bahamut server, there is a huge group of rmt that takes turns on the orcs in parlboro mines, and they are discourteous and steal your mobs, and also use magic to pull as fast as they can , and they go in a repeated circle back and forth over and over all day and night every single day.
    (1)

Player
    Main Menu 2 > Help Desk > Help Desk > I want to report a violation of the PlayOnline user agreement. > continue following prompts to call a GM

Make sure that you focus on the apparently automated 24/7 behavior, because just being a jerk is not a bannable offense. ^^;; There is absolutely nothing wrong at all with pulling w/ magic, discourtesy/rudeness is not bannable, and there should be zero orcs in Palborough Mines as that's quadav territory. XD
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    thanks, and yeah i meant quadav, lol
    (0)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    how do or who do i contact about rmt botting the shield stage 4 pieces? on bahamut server, there is a huge group of rmt that takes turns on the orcs in parlboro mines, and they are discourteous and steal your mobs, and also use magic to pull as fast as they can , and they go in a repeated circle back and forth over and over all day and night every single day.
    They aren't necessary rmt. Non-rmt players use botting too.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    true, but its getting rediculous when i cant work on my shield because of a group of bots hogging all the mobs 24/7.
    (0)

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    If you use the Help Desk menu they will probably redirect you here:

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/rule/specialtask.html

That's where you can report RMT or 3rd party tool users.

Good luck!
    (1)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Yes, if they ARE using third party tools to have a second character run a repeated exact route over & over again, then that can be reported. (I.E. you may find two less as such on Asura now). Since since then I have found 4 other places that are lovely to farm in and ne'er a worry (usually) from others. I'll be posting my research on bgwiki when i get full info on lots of things, also including the other synths for spheres that are also not 100% critical fails like the Fetich gear ones, which is why that place is so "farmed".
    (1)