Thread: Dragoon Buff

Character
    Tyyrael
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Dragoon Buff

Good day! I am a long-term player and like many have been with FFXI from the beginning. Outside of the game I work a steady job and make great money working only 2 days a week so I have plenty of free time playing ffxi and wont be going anywhere anytime soon. I strongly recommend that we give a boost to DRG damage. It would put a spark back into the game, the job could get multiple improvements, but especially the damage they are able to do with the Merit, Mythic and empyrean weaponskills. This would be a phenomenal adjustment to the game because many people are very passionate about dragoon, but it simply has no place in the game as it is. I myself and many others would be ecstatic if we could get a damage boost to polearm dmg as well as the weaponskills and potentially the job abilities. Lets put dragoon up there at the top damage with rune fencer and blue mage and thief. I know it would be an excellent change and would breathe new life into the game.
    Sincerely, Your loyal player and customer.
    (0)

Player
    Wrong forum for in-game feedback. :x This is where you give feedback about the POL website and these forums themselves. Maybe repost in DRG job forum?
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”