Fairchild
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Stuck on mission

Details: Crystaline Wars : The Tigress Strikes
    Steps: Verified quest is active
    1. Spoke to Dhea Prandoleh in Windurst Water [s] ( Hey weren't you suppposed to be doin something in west sarutabaruta for the tarutaru brat? )
    2. Spoke to Rotih Moalghett in Fort Karugo-Narugo ( if there's any trouble around here we have to get word to the boss )
    3. Checked the ??? at I-9 ( There is nothing out of the ordinary here. )

Date & Time: 2/14/2018 4:37 pm CST
    Frequency: Consistently
    Platform: PC
    PC Manufacturer & Model Number: Lenovo Flex 3 1580
    Graphics Card: Intel
    ISP: Suddenlink
    Type of Internet Connection:Cable Aris modem to TPlink 3032 Wireless AC router to laptop. on 5 ghz network with full bars and no other issues.
    (0)

Character
    Fairchild
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quest was flagged 8 years ago before my account was restored. Have not been able to find cause since I returned. Called Customer Support , the told me to contact a GM. Contacted a GM , they requested I submit a bug fix.
    (0)

Character
    Fairchild
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Any updates. Can't progress in any missions as all I have left are resolving around this.
    Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

Rov = Ganged up on - No CS in South Sandoria [s] or at ??? near cavernous maw
    WotG = Sait Sith ( see above )
    ToaU = Eternal Mercenary
    CoP = Dawn
    RoZ = Awakening
    Windurst = no current missions ( rank 10 )
    (0)

Player
    Look for the ???-type npc "Mystic Retriever" (think that's the name of the generic quest resetter thing...) that should be somewhere in the zone, possibly near one of the zone lines.

Could try checking the Goblin Footprints at (D-13) in the zone as well. It's near the south zoneline to West Sarutabaruta [S], which happens to have a Survival Guide to warp to right on the other side. Can use the Goblin Footprints to rewatch the CS. Just trade it 1gil to replay cutscenes and it will also work as confirmation about which CS you have seen/not-seen. (There will be three cs listed for "The Tigress Strikes" if it's actually completed.)

Also, I just checked in-game, and there are actually two ??? spots in (I-9), so make sure you are poking the one NOT in the northeast corner.
    (1)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 02-16-2018 at 12:40 PM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”