Character
    Danlmer
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Mannequin Hands undeliverable to another character on same account

I tried to transfer "Mannequin Hands" from one character on my account to another. "Mannequin Hands" is greyed out.

I checked the latest forum notice about Undeliverable items at--

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/14591-Undeliverable-Same-Account-Ex-Items

and using the search function in the browser, was unable to find any item with the word "Mannequin" as being Undeliverable.

Either the forum list is missing the "Mannequin" items or they have been improperly flagged as being Undeliverable in the game
    (0)

Player
    You need to reformat your post to use the Bug Report Template from the sticky here, or this will be considered "Not a Bug Report".

Mannequin parts are not POL sendable (and never have been) but won't be on that particular list because they are not "EX", only "Rare". They are tradable and bazaarable though, so you can ask a friend (or 2nd account) to hold them for you while you switch to your other character at least. ^^;;
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

I wish they'd do something with them being pretty well obsolete current times4players

I mean they don't sell even in peoples bazzars upon being obtained and not much you can do with a Mannequin these days, especially if you already have one and body parts of the Mannequin are pretty useless all by themselves, truthfully but honestly a step up in there uselessness taking up inventory space would be at least into making them NPC sellable or do something more for them so they dont remain Laughing out load why do I have this worthless dropable in my inventory/other mog-house spaces for that many more of many more years to come going foward. Maybe making then a tradable item for something or making them part of high i-lv. new synth material, basically bring their usage up to par with current times for something at least better than what they are now. Well, i'm off to be streaming my channel, laters all!
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.