Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    The only ones i use atm are Induration, Reverberation, Distortion, Gravitation, Fusion, Light, Dark. Any others I have "stored" on my machine but I never use really. Even then I rarely use the dark ones. I might be pawning off them to you two (Nyarlko & Voicememo) just to clear out what I am not using, especially after I finish my Apex Crystal.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    IDK about you danallen but my estimation based on farming spheres every day, and synthing 10x 6 step skillchains a day will take me approximately 340 or so more days to complete.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    IDK about you danallen but my estimation based on farming spheres every day, and synthing 10x 6 step skillchains a day will take me approximately 340 or so more days to complete.
    Better start buyin that shit if you're seriously making it.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Why do I need to buy? I can synth them myself and do little per day, eventually will finish, what's the rush? Is it not the journey that counts, I finished all my other in game goals using this method and it gives me something to do.

If I buy, finish it then what? I just stand around game doing nothing.
    (0)

Player
    You finish it so you can actually use it.

Before 2000 other people do making it literally useless.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    You finish it so you can actually use it.

Before 2000 other people do making it literally useless.
    A completed Escutcheon will function identically whether you finish it tomorrow, or next year. Even if 2000 other people have one, it does not actually cut down on how useful it is, only how much initial profit you will be looking at. "Profitability" does not equal "usefulness". ^^ (That is excluding the silliness of expecting 2000 people to be playing this game on any server but Asura at this point. lol)
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    ...which also goes to our point of HOW did some people complete their shield in less than a few weeks, and even note that some even did MULTIPLE shields in that time? There's is something perplexingly (is that a word?) wrong about that in my opinion...
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    ...which also goes to our point of HOW did some people complete their shield in less than a few weeks, and even note that some even did MULTIPLE shields in that time? There's is something perplexingly (is that a word?) wrong about that in my opinion...
    "Perplexingly" is indeed a word, and was used correctly in your sentence.
    Should've been "There's something..." or "There is something..." though. "There's is something.." is "There is is something.." XD

I kinda figure that those who finished early are those who 3box+ to ensure that the spheres kept flowing thru a multi-character supplychain while their mains continuously craft-chain in town. Plus were willing to throw many extra dollars at SE to enable them to server-hop all over and buy up all the available spheres regardless of the costs involved in doing so.

Before anyone complains about multiboxing=botting again, I know from personal experience that it's quite possible to handle up to 6box manually w/ proper hardware setup, game macros, and practice. LOTS of practice.. ^^;; Not too many people are going to have the desire/funds/space to setup 6x computers to use at the same time though, so it's rather unlikely to take it that far, but 2-3boxing is easy to accomplish successfully without cheating in the slightest.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    Better start buyin that shit if you're seriously making it.
    And if you are sooo concerned about my progress on shield, you are welcome to make/buy spheres and give them to me.
    (1)

Player
    I mean why would I help you make it when you said you're quitting due to the way the update made spheres.
    (1)

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast