Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Character
    Applestick
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Hi I just wanted to add my two cents (I don't normally post on the forums).

I think what Nyarlko said is pretty disgusting. Everyone else I've read I totally agree with, and I am kind of shocked that the person in question thinks that there is no issue. I started a new character in FF11 recently even though I've been playing for over 15 years, and yes, the bots, RMT's or whoever they are, are running rampant in almost every old zone of the video game. It makes it difficult to do the quests, missions and obtain key items in order to progress because of them, not to mention getting that new shield people are talking about. And as for Nyarlko, really? that's your answer? "if you can't beat em join, em?" I mean you gloated about actually making bot accounts, and on this official FF11 forum no less. Unbelievable. And yes, it does matter to everyone playing; we are paying customers who want to have fun and enjoy a fair game, and I think it's pretty crappy that Square is letting this happen.
    (5)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Whatever is done, SOMETHING NEEDS to be done. The way it is can't stay, the bots running rampant.
    (2)

Player
    Every single time they let it escalate further than last time.

They took way too long on salvage bans. They took way too long on CP bots. They've taken way to long this time.
    (1)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    There are so many bots, to report them daily and not have any action done takes up alot of time too, less I make a template and just keep sending that over and over
    (2)
    Last edited by VoiceMemo; 09-22-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    There are so many bots, to report them daily and not have any action done takes up alot of time too, less I make a template and just keep sending that over and over
    I vote for a public template since most of the bots behave similarly I assume. Easier and faster to just fill the names.
    (2)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I don't mind reporting IF something is actually done about them. But to keep using up my time reporting them, when I could be doing other stuff in game, and not seeing any results seems like a waste of time for me. That it's not taken seriously that it just goes into the email system and then directly into the trash.

I would prefer on the GM call for the GM to actually appear and witness it, much like they did years ago when there was massive fish bot issue. Even if they can't do the banning at least then they have witnessed it and make their report to the special task force. In this sense I would see at least some work being done for my efforts of reporting 3rd party program use.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I again promote SE to do what they did to chocobo digging/fishing. Implement a limit of the amount of spheres you can produce per day. Since only a person with T3 shield can produce them that would limit the amount people can farm in any zone.
    (0)

Player
    That accomplishes absolutely nothing. Put a limit on it, just make more accounts. Nothing changed.

It can't be any easier. Make them exclusive. Period. That is the only solution.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    That accomplishes absolutely nothing. Put a limit on it, just make more accounts. Nothing changed.

It can't be any easier. Make them exclusive. Period. That is the only solution.
    It would make a difference since to synth spheres you MUST be 110 of a craft and have T3 shield complete. They can't complete these tasks that fast, so it would limit them.
    (0)

Player
    It takes less than a day to 110 a craft and work a shield up. You're only limited about 25~ days on guild points.

or, they start buying t3 shield accounts

or, they start mercing bot-services farming the drops and showing shield owners how to craftafk.

Don't fool yourself into thinking anything will realistically solve this problem. And it does nothing about the 100 already made shields.
    (0)
    Last edited by Isola; 10-04-2018 at 03:55 AM.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast