Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    I mean why would I help you make it when you said you're quitting due to the way the update made spheres.
    I said no such thing, I said "PLEASE SE PLEASE I'm BEGGING YOU BAN BOTS FASTER. I'm on the verge of retiring from the game over this. "

It's the BOTS not the cards that were added that were making me want to quit.
    (0)

Character
    Lunatone
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    A completed Escutcheon will function identically whether you finish it tomorrow, or next year. Even if 2000 other people have one, it does not actually cut down on how useful it is, only how much initial profit you will be looking at. "Profitability" does not equal "usefulness". ^^ (That is excluding the silliness of expecting 2000 people to be playing this game on any server but Asura at this point. lol)

Again if you really think there were enough spheres on the AH within that first month to even fund maybe 1 shield I really dont know where your head is. No matter what you are telling yourself or saying the only people who finished the shields that first month were botting 24/7 w/ 0 competition. Only reason it slowed down is because there was/is competition
    (2)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Bots still present in P mines. Since crafter keeps changing but farming bot stays the same I'm guessing a team of RMT. But alas seem se cares for the money rather than abide by the rules they have set forth for players. They prefer gilseller money over a 12 year + loyal player who plays on vanilla FFXI.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Bots still present in P mines. Since crafter keeps changing but farming bot stays the same I'm guessing a team of RMT. But alas seem se cares for the money rather than abide by the rules they have set forth for players. They prefer gilseller money over a 12 year + loyal player who plays on vanilla FFXI.
    Sadly they appear to be everywhere. I have crossed various zones over the last couple of days and seen it practically around every corner. Set path, killing mobs, set weapon skills and abnormal movement.
    I'm getting pretty bored of filling out STFU forms.
    (2)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Anyone want to team up daily at around 5am eastern time to farm p mines and beat the bots? equal split of spheres produced.
    (1)

Player
    Hope is not lost, Fujito just posted a rather long letter about botters/cheaters. ^^
    Here's the unedited GTrans version, with the only changes being me re-adding the links which get lost in copy/paste.

Quote Originally Posted by Fujito Youji via Google Translate
    Hello.

Thank you for always writing information on BOT and cheating, opinions.
    I am looking forward to seeing you, but I have decided to refrain from comments because the subject to deal with is delicate data.

However, on the other hand, since comments including misunderstandings that the management side is not dealt with correctly were seen,
    again, in order to correctly tell the stance as "Final Fantasy XI" and the current situation of the effort, a
    special task force (hereinafter referred to as " STF), we will issue the following comments.

Although it is a long post reading it is a serious posting, it is important, so please read it carefully and be appreciated if you can understand it.

As for this thread
    , I am sorry, but I will close it because the reporting route is gathered in the original report form, and a situation where misunderstandings are getting misunderstanding is coming.

■ About cheat act · stance on BOT acts As
    also stated in the usage agreement, cheat acts and BOT acts are clearly prohibited in "Final Fantasy XI".
    If the action is confirmed, measures will be taken to suspend temporary use of the account or to suspend permanent use.
    This stance will not change consistently from the beginning of the service of "Final Fantasy XI".

■ Activities of STF STF is a unit that expertly deals with and deals with organizational activities,
    such as Real Money Trade (RMT), cheat acts leading to it, and BOT acts
    that adversely affect the game.

The crackdown on STF is roughly divided into a survey conducted by analyzing a log (information recorded in detail of character's behavior) and a survey
    that logs into the game and actually monitors the behavior of the character while hidden We are.

Inspection by logs has the advantage that information can be obtained in bird's-eye view across multiple world areas,
    but the amount of information is enormous, correspondingly, it takes time to refine and scrutinize.
    Investigation in the game is advantageous in that it is possible to grasp "what is going on right now" more than the log rather than the log,
    but since it takes a lot of human effort, the range that can be checked at one time is limited .
    In the actual survey,
    regulations will be promoted by combining the advantages of each method, identifying the problem areas (such as area and character behavior) in the game, and logging them one-shot.

■ Please report!
    A report from you is very helpful to quickly detect the problems occurring in the game and increase the initial speed of the investigation. Thank you very much.
    We are committed to endeavoring to preclude valuable information we receive earlier, so please continue your continued cooperation. Please use the form of " Report to Special Task Force

" for reporting . Since the STF staff is directly looking through this window, we can deliver information reliably at the earliest possible time, and it is in a format that can describe information necessary for investigation without leakage.

There are a lot of reports that we have on the forums that we do not have all the necessary information for investigation.
    For example, a report saying "There are lots of BOTs in the world," the seriousness is very transmitted,
    but it can not be fully utilized as information to solve the problem.
    Also, it is not recommended from the viewpoint of privacy to post the name of the reporter's character in an unspecified number of forums to be viewed.
    In some cases posts may be deleted according to the forum guidelines, so please summarize the report in a special form.

※ For information on STF activities, please also refer to the following pages.
    Monthly handling account number and frozen gill amount history
    Opinions and requests for STF

* All URLs can be traced from "Rules & Manners" on the left of the official page. These incorrect actions that are

not easily dealt with while reporting
    should adversely affect the game, so it should be dealt with promptly.
    On the other hand, in strict response to the suspension of account suspension, with careful judgment
    , I hope you understand that you need to spend enough time.

Even in cases where it is said that it is obvious, not to judge, it is not judged by deemedisation, and
    the fact is checked by checking actions one by one. Although it is a rare case, the following is an example of the survey results actually found.

Report: There are 18 BOTs who have party with anon in one area
    Certainly up to 17 people used BOT but only one was an unrelated player.
    I was invited by a party silently when I was there but it was a case that I was acting differently.
    ※ It is not based on talk but it is based on the result of follow-up survey by log.
    Report: RMT trader character with appropriate name is exhibiting extensively at auction
    It was a second character specialized in loot and material selling.
    Because it does not play on the main, the character name is often appropriate.
    Second characters are often not raised compared to the main character, there are times when you are
    watching a play style that repeats monotonous work or a long time bazaar.
    BOT and cheat are often active in groups, and related characters are also present in other area / world.
    I will refrain from explaining how the police are being specifically enforced because it will spur a giant,
    but take time to avoid missing other people while dealing with a corner of the iceberg We are addressing all at once.

In the past I have not had much opportunity to touch the STF as much as possible in order to prevent giving information to the outside as much as
    possible, but in response to the opinion that "the achievement of the activity can not be felt " I commented on the current activities.
    The crackdown on fraud is a long-standing event and it is a project that can not be resolved overnight, but the attitude towards fraud by
    encouraging players to enjoy "Final Fantasy XI" comfortably
    is the 16th anniversary It is a part that has not changed all the time now.
    We will continue our efforts to respond to your requests, so please continue your favors toward the future.
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Tanuko
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 4
    Well they closed the thread on Japanese Forum... They don’t want people to discuss about cheater/botter on the forum.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Minamikun View Post
    Well they closed the thread on Japanese Forum... They don’t want people to discuss about cheater/botter on the forum.
    They want people to use the proper forms and templates and methods to make reports. They closed that thread because they wanted to prevent anyone from doing otherwise.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Anyone want to team up daily at around 5am eastern time to farm p mines and beat the bots? equal split of spheres produced.
    Oh man how did I miss this. If only I was working on the shield, I'd join you in a second.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    July will bring along with it Wave 3 for all Dynamis – Divergence areas.
    Other additions include new synthesis recipes for those in possession of aurum tome key items and the monthly updates to Ambuscade.

Well, guess the cheaters will get richer off their illgotten gains.
    (3)

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast