Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Still waiting for SE to do something about the bot farming of items used to make spheres. I have a list of people that are constantly farming them, only changing to other zones when they need other spheres, they go between Palborough Mines, The Eldieme Necropolis, Crawlers' Nest, and Garlaige Citadel.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Still waiting for SE to do something about the bot farming of items used to make spheres. I have a list of people that are constantly farming them, only changing to other zones when they need other spheres, they go between Palborough Mines, The Eldieme Necropolis, Crawlers' Nest, and Garlaige Citadel.
    Have you reported them to the STFU?
    (2)

Character
    Lunatone
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    It doesnt matter whether they fix it now or not. There are already 2-3 of all the shields and those people are running the markets everywhere. Anymore shields will just drive prices into oblivion where theyre kind of already at vs the cost to make them
    (0)

Character
    Lunatone
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    And in all honestly with the amount of time it should take to finish final phase I would have been suspicious after there were shields popping up literally a month after the update that added the final version. Even if they had capped gil on several mules there woudlnt have been enough spheres hanging around on AH's to fund more than maybe one or two shields
    (1)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Have you reported them to the STFU?
    I always call a GM and make a STF report when I see people auto farming.
    (3)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Still waiting for SE to do something about these cheaters. It's so bad I'm really considering retiring from game if SE is going to turn a blind eye to the cheating. I've played for over 12 years now and this is how SE treats a loyal, NON cheating customer.
    (1)

Player
    Still waiting for SE to do something about these cheaters. It's so bad I'm really considering retiring from game if SE is going to turn a blind eye to the cheating. I've played for over 12 years now and this is how SE treats a loyal, NON cheating customer.
    You can't expect immediate action for something like this. IF the situation is unchanged a few months after the March update to increase desynth pool, then it's worth complaining about again. Especially since we know that something is already being implemented regarding the root of the issue, it won't help you at all to quit in the meantime.

Cynical response: If you really want something to happen, try posting on JPside. Our side of the forums has no one on staff still as far as I know. :|
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    You can't expect immediate action for something like this. IF the situation is unchanged a few months after the March update to increase desynth pool, then it's worth complaining about again. Especially since we know that something is already being implemented regarding the root of the issue, it won't help you at all to quit in the meantime.

Cynical response: If you really want something to happen, try posting on JPside. Our side of the forums has no one on staff still as far as I know. :|

The solution to the issue is not add more items that can be monopolized by more farming bots, it's to ban those that are cheating. The people that cheated to make their shields are not just ruining asura's economy but other servers as well by making mules and sending HQ items over with them. They are benefiting off their ill gotten shields.
    (3)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 69

€°(((><

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I believe there already is a thread about this there as well:

BOTを使用しているプレイヤーについて
    (2)
    Kind Regards,
    ~ The Noob Unlimited ~

Sore wa sore, kore wa kore.

Player
    The solution to the issue is not add more items that can be monopolized by more farming bots, it's to ban those that are cheating. The people that cheated to make their shields are not just ruining asura's economy but other servers as well by making mules and sending HQ items over with them. They are benefiting off their ill gotten shields.
    My point is that SE is not known for doing something while in the middle of something else related to the same thing. Since they are already doing something related to spheres, they are most likely not going to be interested in doing anything else related to spheres (which includes killing any proven bots,) until what the task they are working on has been completed. I am expecting a ban wave to hit after the March update goes live, just can't predict how soon after.

IF they've done what I'm hoping they've done and added Abyssea pop items to the list, that would also fully prevent monopolization of any zone. There would just be too large of a supply to scoop up, plus the whole 2hr time limit thing should help to prevent the 24/7 behavior that you and others have reported. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    I believe there already is a thread about this there as well:

BOTを使用しているプレイヤーについて
    I know of that thread, and it was partially behind my recommendation to post on that side. XD The devs routinely interact with the community 3-5 times per week, and often respond rapidly to requests/complaints, (which is why the chocobo suit/masque are on login atm actually) compared to our side's non-existent communication for more than the last year since they never filled the comrep position after Camate left.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast