Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Still waiting on SE to do something about all the automated bot farming of items to desynth into spheres. Bot farming is rampant and should take priority over updates and adjustments to game.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Still waiting on SE to do something about all the automated bot farming of items to desynth into spheres. Bot farming is rampant and should take priority over updates and adjustments to game.
    It's not just spheres.. It's everything, on every map.

I don't care what anyone says, the majority of people selling Job Points are bots and I'm kind of tired of them hi-jacking/over running CP/Exp areas.

Let's be honest, who would get 1-2100JP in one hit, for someone else. Answer is - they don't. Simply because they aren't even at their computers.

If somebody is willing to obviously bot in an area, and take the risk, with numerous characters that they are paying money for, you have to question where the gil they are generating is actually going, because its got to be worth the risk, right?

I'm guessing to.. not very good causes.
    (1)
    Last edited by Sirmarki; 06-17-2019 at 05:51 PM.

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I completely agree with Sirmarki and Voicememo here.

Support my effort. Give feedback, recommendations, suggestions, critical analysis.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...497#post617497
    (1)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Still waiting on an official response from SE. Been over a year since I started reporting automated farming bots in areas that drop items that can be desynthed into spheres, and the same people are still there. No HUMAN player can run the EXACT same route, down to the pixels for hours on end. The bots turn to the mob then start casting magic to kill them, then resume their path.

I spoke to a GM, Verethentus, about a gilseller yell and then mentioned about the automated farming bots and said I should repost here, which I am.

Without timely enforcement of the rules, the RMT have become so brazen. They yell to sell gil without logging off their characters, before they used to do 1 or 2 yells then logoff, now they just stay logged in.

Same goes with automated farming bots, they have no fear of being banned. To me it seems like SE cares more about the monthly service fees than following the rules that they set in the Terms of Service. Either enforce the rules or change the Terms of Service to allow 3rd party.
    (4)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Still waiting on an official response from SE.

Either enforce the rules or change the Terms of Service to allow 3rd party, since not banning automated farming bots in a timely manner is turning a blind eye to the cheating, which essentially says that 3rd party is ok.
    (0)

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Viable solution: Re-release with HD/remastered graphics on PlayStation 4 with keyboard and mouse USB peripherals and end support and service for PC.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TullemoreAsuraFFXI View Post
    Viable solution: Re-release with HD/remastered graphics on PlayStation 4 with keyboard and mouse USB peripherals and end support and service for PC.
    That shouldn't and would never happen
    (1)

Character
    Amnesty
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Banhammer Cometh

https://youtu.be/6g1BRypeg2Y

How complaints sound to SE

https://youtu.be/FC3TVi2af1k
    (0)
    Last edited by Amnesty; 09-03-2019 at 09:04 PM.

Character
    Tullemore
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Those Youtube links are somewhat broken as they wouldn't directly play the videos. I do very much appreciate the reference to the LM - 11 Banhammer. The Tom Cruise mock-up was amusing.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    It's not just spheres.. It's everything, on every map.

I don't care what anyone says, the majority of people selling Job Points are bots and I'm kind of tired of them hi-jacking/over running CP/Exp areas.

Let's be honest, who would get 1-2100JP in one hit, for someone else. Answer is - they don't. Simply because they aren't even at their computers.

If somebody is willing to obviously bot in an area, and take the risk, with numerous characters that they are paying money for, you have to question where the gil they are generating is actually going, because its got to be worth the risk, right?

I'm guessing to.. not very good causes.
    My advice is transfer servers. Selling job points, among other things, is practically unheard of over here.

What good is a bigger community if it's controlled by bots?
    (0)

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast