World: Ragnarok
    Main Job: NIN
    Support Job: DNC
    Area and Coordinates: North San d'Oria
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Taulenne
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:

Today I went to retrieve my warlock gear set off the storage npc, Taulenne in North San d'Oria. It showed up as an option for pick-up. It showed up in the chat log (12:18:21) that I needed to pay the 500 gil for it. I rushed through the process to accept it but when I checked my inventory it wasn't there. None of it. So at first I thought i failed to pay for it and went through the process to retrieve it again but now it no longer showed up in available gear for pick up. I checked my claim slips in key items and it wasn't there anymore either. So I called a GM: Unurlotho who checked my inventory and confirmed it wasn't anywhere in it, and informed me that they couldn't retrieve my gear and told me to post it on here. Like everyone else I've worked hard for my gear sets and it's really disappointing that my set would get caught in a glitch and just poof on me. I would like it back, please, and please fix this problem before anyone else loses their hard work too. Thanks you, Kizah.

UPDATE: Items found on the porter moogle. Still should have it looked at to see why it showed up at the gear set npc at all. Thank you for all the help, and sorry for any inconvenience that it may have caused.
    (0)
    Last edited by LadyZariza; 02-03-2018 at 04:14 AM. Reason: to add format

Character
    Kizah
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    After zoning and coming back it didn't show up at first but on the third try it did. Again it asked me to pay the 500g for pick-up but then skipped the option to pay. Now once again it's not there even after several attempts.
    (0)

Player
    If you want to be not auto-trashed, you need to use the template here. Just edit and reformat your first post here.

Also, ave you tried w/ any of the other NPCs for the same function? The one I've always used is near the MH in Lower Jeuno.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Kizah
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I did go and try the one in lower Jueno because I had that same thought and still a problem >.<.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyZariza View Post
    I did go and try the one in lower Jueno because I had that same thought and still a problem >.<.
    Glad you found 'em, but definitely odd for the KI to show up in your list if it wasn't supposed to be there.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”