Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Aurum Coffer

Lovely gift.

Had it set up in my Mog House and sure enough, after Conquest Tally on Sunday 21st, my Moogle passed me a fantastic Crepe Forestiere. Boy, was I looking forward to Sunday 28th.

Alas, I dropped into my Mog House just after Conquest Tally yesterday and... nothing. What could be wrong? Other users on online forums reported on receiving a second item, but not I.

After some collaboration with similarly distraught players, I postulate that the fact that I checked the Special Dial on the Gobbiebox outside *before* I entered my Mog House (but after Conquest Tally) has removed the possibility of me receiving an item this week, as I have checked again today (but not touched the Special Dial yet) and still nothing.

I haven't changed any other furniture since last week (my minimalistic style of Well + Orchestrion + Aurum Coffer is my full layout). There are no other moogle gifts generated by, eg, Galley Kitchen. It's all ground floor, nothing out upstairs.

Removing, exiting, replacing, exiting, re-entering hasn't helped either.

Anyone else have an issue?
    (0)
    It all began with a stone...

Character
    Fatts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I didn't even receive the coffer frankly, I thought they hadn't been sent yet...
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Came two days after the contest closed on 18th Jan into the Delivery Box. Two of my characters got one. The third didn't, presumably due to his screenshot being submitted with zero Winter theme to it at all, which is absolutely fair enough.
    (0)

Character
    Inem
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I posted a screenshot and never got the coffer >.>
    (0)

Character
    Derian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I don't know if it's supposed to give you something every week. I've had mine for months now along with a galley kitchen and my moogle only gives me something around once a month (plus half the time I don't even know if it's from the coffer or the kitchen).
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Whatever of the 2(coffer or galley kitchen) that is placed first in mog house takes precedence, and you only get items every week after conquest update if you visit your moogle in your home city.
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Still same set up in my alt's house - no other furniture quest pieces. I get a gift from the Aurum Coffer most weeks... it probably averages four out of five. I've resigned myself to the fact that it's just a high percentage chance, not guaranteed.
    (0)