Character
    Mearo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99

My Adventure Through Vana'diel

Hello Everyone,

I have come to the forums over the course of the past few years streaming FFXI and found an immense amount of information and help just by reading the threads; Thank you all! If it weren't for the help here and other fan-sites I probably would not have mostly completely this project with my friend, Tsilyi, who also appears in the below.

Basically, every Sunday for the past few years we would stream FFXI and I would record and upload that play through. I really wanted to get the story and I had a ton of fun. The focus of the stream was the story and I feel like I got most of it. We completed the main stories for San'Doria, Windurst, Bastok, Rise of Zilart, Chains of Promathia, ToAU, Wings of the Goddess, Scars of Abyssea, Visions of Abyssea, Heroes of Abyssea, A shantotto Ascension, A Moogle Kupo D'etat, A crystalline Prophecy, Dynamis, Seekers of Adoulin and Rhapsodies of Vana'diel. I am in the process now of completing the artifact quests for every class. I only have 1 more Geomancer quest and 3 Monk quests to complete... while Tsilyi will be doing the others and uploading them as well.

I really wanted to share this with everyone because we had a ton of fun with this. We voice acted the whole time! I apologize, we're not great, but we loved every second of it. I wanted it be a chronicle of my stream but at the same time I didn't want to cut anything so people would see the authentic experience we had with the game.

So, here it is, I hope you enjoy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYUm...ZluUzWR9UgRKu7

Thank you again, though I never posted, I found a lot of information here. You guys rocked.
    (5)

Character
    Roehgaez
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 4
    Just subscribed after watching a bit of the first episode. Always fun to watch others play from the beginning.
    (0)
    Last edited by odericko; 02-24-2018 at 12:54 AM.