Makenshii
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Returning player + a few new recruits!

Hi all!!

So long story short(ish).

I played from Uk launch till post abyssea but ore Seekers. Along the way I met so many friends. One of which I have returned back to the game with. We brought along with us a handful of mates we have played other games with and know very well. They have learnt the game very fast and due to the quality of life changes to the game, have been able to have a less time consuming stroll to 99/entry level endgame.

We have however hit a wall. We are missing probably 2-3 ppl/jobs to be able to progress. I feel that in the current state that maybe the game wasn't worth coming back too as it's impossible to get through content to get gear to do more content!

Thoughts?

Best regards
    Mak
    (0)
    If it's not broke it most definitely needs fixing

Player
    Depends on what wall you are talking about, since there are quite a few rather defined ones. If you are not talking specifically about current endgame, then grab some pearls from the city Linkshell Concierge and come to FaceDesk. We welcome all and enjoy helping.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Rubhli
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 92

Hey!

is ur guild "FaceDesk" still active? got any more pearls to hand out? i'd like to join a guild who dabs in later game content but that is still open for new/returning players. cheers
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubhli View Post
    is ur guild "FaceDesk" still active? got any more pearls to hand out? i'd like to join a guild who dabs in later game content but that is still open for new/returning players. cheers
    FaceDesk is active, pearls should be on the Linkshell Concierge NPCs in the three cities. I'll double check and refill later today.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Rubhli
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 92
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    FaceDesk is active, pearls should be on the Linkshell Concierge NPCs in the three cities. I'll double check and refill later today.
    oh hold on a minute. i just realized why i couldnt find a/the pearl

I'm on Odin. But i've heard Asura is the server to be if u're on EU times?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubhli View Post
    oh hold on a minute. i just realized why i couldnt find a/the pearl

I'm on Odin. But i've heard Asura is the server to be if u're on EU times?
    It's the server to be on if you speak English and want to play with others. XD Avg is ~2k online almost round the clock.
    (1)

Character
    Rubhli
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 92
    It's the server to be on if you speak English and want to play with others. XD Avg is ~2k online almost round the clock.
    yup. i need to change servers. this one feels lonely xD
    (0)

Player
    If you bite the bullet and jump ship this way, give me a poke in game and/or grab pearls for my LS from the Concierges in the three cities. ^^ We are always happy to add more to the family.

BTW, odds are pretty good that there'll be a discount campaign next month, so think fast.
    (1)

Character
    Rubhli
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 92
    If you bite the bullet and jump ship this way, give me a poke in game and/or grab pearls for my LS from the Concierges in the three cities. ^^ We are always happy to add more to the family.

BTW, odds are pretty good that there'll be a discount campaign next month, so think fast.
    Already did couldn't find a pearl at the Concierges but trying to get in contact with u
    (0)