Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Lunatone
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    @Nyarlko Yeah I understand that but what was game breaking that was released from Nov-now i guess haha that would have tanked the prices so much? I'd assume things like Adhemar Jacket +1 and other things of that tier are stilll pretty good/top unless everyones new relic has done them in.
    I'm not disagreeing with you either I understand time passes and it will get cheaper and cheaper as more people have it less will want etc but what exactly is outdating things like that to have 60-80% price drops ;; sorry this is my thing I gripe about D:
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatone View Post
    @Nyarlko Yeah I understand that but what was game breaking that was released from Nov-now i guess haha that would have tanked the prices so much? I'd assume things like Adhemar Jacket +1 and other things of that tier are stilll pretty good/top unless everyones new relic has done them in.
    I'm not disagreeing with you either I understand time passes and it will get cheaper and cheaper as more people have it less will want etc but what exactly is outdating things like that to have 60-80% price drops ;; sorry this is my thing I gripe about D:
    Depending on the recipe (not jacket tho,) you could also be looking at something that happened to get bumped up a tier by Escutcheons, plus there was the change to how HQ+ stat works, etc. so there may be factors that you're not accounting for. Also of note, on Asura, Legion mats have all dropped in price significantly so the projected costs per HQ is roughly 25%-40% what it was a year ago.

Good example would be the ABJ legs recipes since I think they're all 93cap w/o subcrafts. Pre-shields, they were T1 but now are potentially T2. Even if mat prices had held up, that means that even with an uncompleted shield, you'd quadruple your income off the same price for mats, which means most sellers are going to be more willing to lower their asking prices. Factor in the drop in mat prices too and you get a pretty small fraction left over compared to earlier.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 01-18-2018 at 04:41 PM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    Automation is a part of life. Real jobs are lost every day to more automation. Games are no different. Change with, or die out.
    Found the botter?
    You can't compare real life jobs to a game. Why are you playing a game if you use automation on everything anyway.
    (2)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    Automation is a part of life. Real jobs are lost every day to more automation. Games are no different. Change with, or die out.
    So you are advocating botting?
    (3)

Character
    Lunatone
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Depending on the recipe (not jacket tho,) you could also be looking at something that happened to get bumped up a tier by Escutcheons, plus there was the change to how HQ+ stat works, etc. so there may be factors that you're not accounting for. Also of note, on Asura, Legion mats have all dropped in price significantly so the projected costs per HQ is roughly 25%-40% what it was a year ago.

Good example would be the ABJ legs recipes since I think they're all 93cap w/o subcrafts. Pre-shields, they were T1 but now are potentially T2. Even if mat prices had held up, that means that even with an uncompleted shield, you'd quadruple your income off the same price for mats, which means most sellers are going to be more willing to lower their asking prices. Factor in the drop in mat prices too and you get a pretty small fraction left over compared to earlier.
    Yeah and I understand your point there and that just cant be helped. Its just fustrating to have a handfull servers prices dictating others prices but I guess thats just the game now.
    Our mats say from legion things like staghorn have actually doubled in price since fall, Befouled silver having gone up 20-30% on avg having spiked at almost 100% the price, but that just farmers still selling at what they always have and then native crafters having to buy to even try to keep up or just quit crafting because the tons of mules getting weekly HQ drop offs
    (0)

Player
    I am always pro making things easier. But only If I benefit from it.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    On Asura I personally know of quite a few "bot" teams that hog out Palborough Mines and Garlaige Citadel for spirit sphere synth items. And as of now I know of 2 Gold, 1 Bone, 1 Cloth, 1 Smith, and 2 Cooking Shields, two of which are NOT 'bots' (1 gold and 1 cook) but the others I am not sure of. I think there's a person that has finished a WW one, but if so then hopefully I'll be #2 shortly. Farming spheres fighting bots is rough when soloing and cannot fill up a treasure pool to efficiently spend time and foods for it.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    On Asura I personally know of quite a few "bot" teams that hog out Palborough Mines and Garlaige Citadel for spirit sphere synth items. And as of now I know of 2 Gold, 1 Bone, 1 Cloth, 1 Smith, and 2 Cooking Shields, two of which are NOT 'bots' (1 gold and 1 cook) but the others I am not sure of. I think there's a person that has finished a WW one, but if so then hopefully I'll be #2 shortly. Farming spheres fighting bots is rough when soloing and cannot fill up a treasure pool to efficiently spend time and foods for it.
    I am almost to that stage in my LC shield, and plan to dbox my way to victory while farming. Other me kills things w/ TH8+ tagged while Nya desynths the drops.
    Gotta love having multiple laptops XD
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Just completed tonight all my crafter's points for the 3 items you need to get. Only thing I have left now is all the spirit synths to get my Apex crystal and then i will be done. Gosh i needa convince LS mate to party with me just for that treasure pool help.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    Just completed tonight all my crafter's points for the 3 items you need to get. Only thing I have left now is all the spirit synths to get my Apex crystal and then i will be done. Gosh i needa convince LS mate to party with me just for that treasure pool help.
    Limit yourself to bugging those who have TH8+ THF and will be willing to do all the work. >.>;; Or come to the Dark Side and 2box+ we us. We have cookies over here. >:3
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast