Character
    Hawksmoor
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Pic Submission Deleted

A day or so ago I tried to upload a mog house picture for the winter wonder promotion. I had difficulty doing so and unfortunately created multiple posts in the actual submission thread when I thought I was posting to the practice thread. I finally managed to get a pic posted and thought my other unsuccessful posts would just be deleted.

Well, I come to find that all of my posts were deleted except my very first attempt, which doesn't have a picture in it. There is no way I can see to edit my post so it does have the pic, and I don't seem to be able to PM a moderator about this. What gives?
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

I haven't posted in said thread, so I'm not entirely sure that it will be there (not quite sure why they'd disable the feature for it), but the 'Edit Post' link should be on the bottom of your post, next to the 'Reply' link.

The URL looks like this ('PN' would be your post number):

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/editpost.php?p=PN&do=editpost

Good luck!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Hawksmoor
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I appreciate the reply Dragoy. The edit button was not on the post so I was unable to add a picture link that worked. I also tried to PM a moderator and was unable to do that as well. Thanks for nothing Square Enix.
    (0)

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    It says in the rules.
    One (1) submission per character. If multiple submissions containing the same character are posted, only the first submission will be accepted for that character.
    (0)

Character
    Hawksmoor
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Justuas View Post
    It says in the rules.
    Right, and where in the rules did it say you would be unable to edit posts in that thread? Is there also something in the rules about being unable to PM a forum mod? Any instructions on posting pics? I don't typically have trouble linking pictures, but I do in this forum. I saw people with similar issues asking for instructions in the practice thread and getting nothing in response.
    (0)
    Last edited by Hawksmoor; 01-19-2018 at 05:24 AM.