Character
    Kaelah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 70

Returning player

Hi all, I've recently returned to XI after a veeeery long break. I feel like a totally new player though since when I did play (from UK launch when I was 12 years old) I never got very far with it and didn't really understand the game. I'm enjoying it a lot now though. If anyone knows of an active social LS I could join please let me know~ I have a couple of friends I play with sometimes but we arn't always on the same times so can get lonely. xD
    (1)

Welcome back to XI.

You're on Asura, from what I've read the Reddit linkshell sounds like a good place to start there. I would check the Linkshell Concierge at Bastok Markets (F-9).
    (1)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I actually remember seeing you running around other day. Your name is very similar to someone I knew long time ago so that's how i remember. Kaleah was hers. Welcome to Asura!
    (1)

Character
    Kaelah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Jile View Post
    Welcome back to XI.

You're on Asura, from what I've read the Reddit linkshell sounds like a good place to start there. I would check the Linkshell Concierge at Bastok Markets (F-9).
    Awesome thank you, is it literally called Reddit LS? Not seen one on the Concierge yet but I'll keep checking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    I actually remember seeing you running around other day. Your name is very similar to someone I knew long time ago so that's how i remember. Kaleah was hers. Welcome to Asura!
    Oh wow that is crazy similar. I saw someone with almost the same name as an old friend of mine from Alexander years ago. Hits you in the feels! Thanks for the welcome. Loving the server so far, had some tells while doing missions asking if I needed help, so nice.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelah View Post
    Awesome thank you, is it literally called Reddit LS? Not seen one on the Concierge yet but I'll keep checking.
    I checked and evidently the original linkshell was broken but they rebuilt. The new one is evidently called RedditLS.

The info i found on the new linkshell: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/wiki/linkshells which states the leaders of that linkshell are: Brennski, Lilchemist, Longsnake, Pazuzuu, Sayna, Sevrax, Tropics.

Hope that helps. If that doesn't help, I'd recommend using a /yell and see if you can find one that is recruiting. I'm on Phoenix or I'd help ya more directly.
    (0)

Player
    You are welcome to join my LS "FaceDesk", if you want one on the more social end. ^^ I just reloaded pearls on Concierge's, so feel free to grab one. Your friends are welcome as well if you'd like to drag them along. XD
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”