Character
    Muffet
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Astral Cube Chair

I'm on server Asura, on job Thief, race mithra.

Hi, I recently just got the KI: Astral Cube Chair, I did the "/sitchair 10" to activate it and it was invisible when I tried to use the chair to sit on it.

IDK if this is a issue where the chair cannot be seen by just yourself or anyone else, but this is the issue I recently got.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcastle View Post
    I'm on server Asura, on job Thief, race mithra.

Hi, I recently just got the KI: Astral Cube Chair, I did the "/sitchair 10" to activate it and it was invisible when I tried to use the chair to sit on it.

IDK if this is a issue where the chair cannot be seen by just yourself or anyone else, but this is the issue I recently got.
    That's what it is. Don't worry. The Cube it meant to be invisible so that way you can appear to sit on other things in the world - Benches, chairs, etc.
    (1)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    As Zeargi said, It (/sitchair 10) was made so when someone pulls out that extra-wide green "sofa/bench" to sit on, you can appear to be sitting on it too when you use the Astral Cube and not over-impose another graphics from a chair when you align yourself next to them.
    (0)

Hello Hardcastle, Thank you for posting in the FFXI forums.

It appears that you have had your questions answered. Do you have any further questions regarding this issue?

Hope to be of assistance.
    (0)