Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Conversion of alexandrite to cats eye

I would like to suggest the ability to convert alexandrite to a cat's eye via an npc.
    You would keep trading npc till you reach 30k and a cat's eye would be returned to you.

Cat's eye would still not be sendable and you would not be able to take out of npc, but this would save space versus people having to store 30k alex if not at the point of turning into npc for quest.
    (5)
    Last edited by VoiceMemo; 01-10-2018 at 01:27 PM.

As someone who just finished Kenkonken, I do understand your point but for SE to dedicate their uber limited dev hours to something, it needs to benefit everyone and not just a handful.

If the Rare/Ex on cat's eye is removed so they could also be sold on the AH alongside the singles and stacks then I would like to see this happen as well (would have been nice to just buy an eye rather than farm/buy in small increments).

I'd further like to suggest that Beitetsu, Pluton and Riftborn Boulder be mergable via npc for a new item for each of the three to equal a stack of 10,000 and also High-purity Bayld be mergable via a npc to make three new items, one for each of the 500/2500/9999 trades.

All that said though, SE's so short on DEV time I guess we'll see what they think heh...
    (3)
    Last edited by Jile; 01-10-2018 at 03:42 PM.

Character
    Deeedo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yeah or alteast have have 100 alex stackable or something so you can have 1k alexandrite in a stack.
    (0)