Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Crafting shield spheres

Can Square Enix developers consider making the spheres used for making the final stage of shield to be (/ex), non-tradeable, non-account-sendable, non-AuctionHouse, or non-bazaar? Like Liquefaction Sphere, Scission Sphere, Light Sphere, etc...?
    Basically either you, and only you, "use them or lose them."
    Farming these myself, or at least TRYING to (on Asura) has become a failure, with people using dualbox (or more) methods, and then in groups killing all mobs to then just sell for gil instead of using them for shield. Palborough Mines is perfect example, where I see 3~5 parties of paired people killing Quadavs for Fetich gear, and never desynthing them, but other account is lotting from treasure pool just to make spheres to sell in AH and bazaars, literally locking out other people for drops.
    This is the only place I know of that has multiple items drop from easily farmed group, but it is nigh near impossible with so many people abusing the farming for gil, when legitimate crafters want them to work on shield. Can anyone think of other places, or can we get response to this in future? I know Square Enix has done this before with items (RMT bots ring a bell?) to help rid gil abuse and monopolization.
    Thank you....
    (2)
    Last edited by Dzspdref; 01-07-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Character
    Justuas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    Farming these myself, or at least TRYING to (on Asura) has become a failure, with people using dualbox (or more) methods, and then in groups killing all mobs to then just sell for gil instead of using them for shield. Palborough Mines is perfect example, where I see 3~5 parties of paired people killing Quadavs for Fetich gear, and never desynthing them, but other account is lotting from treasure pool just to make spheres to sell in AH and bazaars, literally locking out other people for drops.
    They are bot farming there so you can't compete with them unless you follow the botter and steal the kills.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Tattayna (spelling?) isn't a bot, but Devotee must be because he runs in special patterns thru the mines over and over, but not sure who he is "partied up" with yet.
    (0)